Twitter week Jan 30

I thought the young lady next to Patrika Darbo (Nancy) in the photo was Molly Burnett (Melanie) at first. I hope she can still play Nancy on Days with this new role.

Can someone please translate what they're all talking about? Are they all patting each other on the back?

And what in the world does this mean?? Were Marci Miller's (Abby) fingers on the wrong keys?
You muh numba one stunna

Is the "they" you are referring to Patrick Muldoon (Austin), Ali Sweeney (Sami), and Kate Mansi (ex-Abby)? I think it may have started with a Kate Mansi (ex-Abby) tweet about her prenomination for the daytime Emmys. She said: "I want to acknowledge that daytime is not a genre for the weak-it’s challenging, often overlooked, & extremely rewarding." (Sorry, I don't know how to post tweets here!). Seems it took off from there, and I don't understand "Muldoon's clever tease".

I think Marci Miller's (Abby) phrase is sort of spelled phonetically. You're my number one stunner? Like, maybe, you're the best, you rock, or you da bomb? I have a general concept of what it means, but have no idea where it came from. Kids these days. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I got the part about Kate Mansi (ex-Abby) saying doing daytime soaps was harder than anyone could imagine. But the rest of the tweets made no sense, especially the part about Patrick Muldoon's (Austin) "clever tease".

Thanks, Kat. I saw that in the tweets you posted earlier. It was all the other ones that came after it that made no sense (for the most part).

Back