Twitter week July 31

Sales Director is kind of an odd title for someone at a funeral parlor.

She works for a very large funeral home and cemetery company.

All of our funeral and/or cemetery companies here have sales directors. Somebody has to sell pre-paid funerals, pre-paid cremations, plots, columbarium spots (for urns) , caskets, etc.

Still, it makes me think her motto is "c'mon in we've got a great sale on your funeral items"

Even here is very small town America, they sell "pre-planned", and people do purchse cemetary plots all the time. Yes, sometimes it is the same funeral director who does the selling, but for a large company, located in a huge, populated area..Sure, lots of employees involved.

She works for a very large funeral home and cemetery company. All of our funeral and/or cemetery companies here have sales directors. Somebody has to sell pre-paid funerals, pre-paid cremations, plots, columbarium spots (for urns) , caskets, etc.
Since Ms. Evans has this position in real life, they should have had her buy the funeral home owned by the father of Owen Kent, the crazy K-mansion gardener and kidnapper. The writers could then work this into plots.

Adrienne: Tripp, have you ever considered a pre-planned funeral?
Trippy: Are you kidding? I'm only 22. Hey, wait. Do you know something? Is Kayla planning to kill me like she killed my dear, sweet mother?

Adrienne: Deimos, a pre-planned funeral might be a good idea for you.
Deimos: You're right. I've got so many enemies right now, who knows what might happen.
Adrienne: We have many different types of plans available.
Deimos: Do you have any that would pay people to attend my funeral? The way things look now, nobody would come.

Back