Twitter week Nov 21

Yesterday, I signed up on twitter and followed some Days cast members. Maybe one
day I'll figure out how to tweet :)

Yesterday, I signed up on twitter and followed some Days cast members. Maybe one day I'll figure out how to tweet :)

Welcome! One of the easiest ways to look for tweets is to search for the #Days or #DOOL hashtags. I also created a Days list a couple nights ago full of actors and magazine sites so if you follow that list from my profile, you should find most everyone there.

Thanks Heather. I'm slowly adding people. I added one person and took him
off because I didn't like the non Days postings.

Thank you so much for sharing these. I do enjoy seeing them, although I must admit sometimes, I can hardly read what some tweets say. I have to take my time to figure it out. Heck, even in my native French language, I have trouble following tweets, imagine in English. The one from Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) is a perfect example. Let's say some of those should come with a translation. Anyway, thanks again still for sharing and... carry on.

Heck, TheWriter, English IS my native language and half the time I can't figure out that gibberish on tweets. I appreciate the people here who translate them for us.

So much 2 b gr8ful 4! Including all who share their lives with us @nbcdays, many tuning in for 51 yrs & keeping #Salem alive. Thank u all!!!

@The Writer.......I truly hate twitter shortcuts to speaking English, & never ever use it...but for you.Irizarry said....

So much to be grateful for, including all who share their lives with us at NBC Days, many tuning in for 51 years, and keeping Salem alive. Thank you all.

Back