Twitter week Nov. 27th

Facebook owns Instagram so that's odd. You should be able to click on the circle that is her profile picture. Unfortunately can't link directly to it or download it.

Anyway she was talking about her Emmy submissions. She submitted the scenes when Eduardo went to prison and the scenes when JJ tries to commit suicide at Christmas. I don't think she realized she was giving away spoiler info as she sounded very nonchalant.

I just tried, but I think video down now. I downloaded a special app to watch videos on the computer,
but it doesn't always work or I don't know how. I think you have to be one of her friends
to watch it too.

I tried 3 times yesterday, clicked on her profile pic, which only took me to "open Instagram account" page again.

I tried 3 times yesterday, clicked on her profile pic, which only took me to "open Instagram account" page again.

Do you use Goggle Chrome? There is a special add on for Instagram stories to open up on
PC. At
first, I thought it wasn't working. It's in the upper right on corner and you have to be
friends with person to see them. I accidentally signed up for Instagram. I don't post, but
I can see things if they are there. The video she posted is gone.

I hope they deal with this subject by promoting awareness, support and in a realistic way with how the ripple effect is far reaching, as opposed to the way some serious subjects have been so poorly written and with no social responsibility of the sensitive subject matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Suicide has touched my extended family and it us not something lightly discussed. It is born of hopelessness, despair, guilt and fear. Hopefully the writers cover this story with sensitivity, emotion and insight.

Back