Twitter week Sept 18

LOL, Days cast are sure all out in force to plug the new treats.......

But, in all honesty, I don't think the majority of viewers, or perhaps those on twitter, get the "fetch" comment........and J.S., I guarantee I would NEVER USE the word fetch as you mentioned in the example. Like Kat.....you get a dog to fetch the stick you throw, or you go down in the basement or garage to fetch some long ago stored item. LOL

"Fetch" was used on another Days board to refer to Daniel and Jennifer as a pairing. Many of the members felt that Daniel and Jennifer were a forced couple, so they wanted the show to stop making "Fetch" happen, which is the phrase taken from the movie Mean Girls.

It was also used on Twitter as well at the time. I think it's also because other characters were constantly propping the couple and trying to make it seem like they were the greatest supercouple ever.

Thanks Kat for the magazine cover shoot post. Still, we already know the wedding will be disrupted so not sure how "explosive" a twist will be in that story?

Chloe's emoji looks like Megan Fox from Transformers and Chad's emoji appears like with pink lipstick. But they tried and love the thought of it.

Back