Undermining DiMera Corp.

Ok thanks JS. As my husband just scolded me and said, "I told you that! Minutes after telling you that his contract stipulates that he can't appear on both. This is how rumours get started". AND we just finished the not listening talk. LOL!! Sorry.

It has to be Vivian. I would hope Ron Carlivati brought back Vivian for that reason, to bring back that classic Kate vs Vivian duel. Kate hasn't had anyone to go against her much in years, and Vivian has and been capable of putting Kate down to her knees. Get ready for altercations and slap fights in 2018, I expect. Heck, I would not be surprised if Vivian goes after Eve to get back at Victor.

Yes I agree that would be a fun storyline updated for current storylines.

That's an old picture of Sami and EJ. Plus, it's an official NBC picture.

And all of the comments of EJ returning are ALL fan speculation and wishful thinking. There has been nothing from the show to indicate they resurrecting the character.

The key is that it is someone that has inside knowledge of the workings of DiMera, so someone that was on the inside and worked there before. Kristen wanting to take over the company herself would be pretty fun. My other guess is this other person that is coming to town with Vivian.

I like the idea, but Benjy himself wasn't really that old. I still think EJ should have been Benjy and this person that is sabotaging DiMera should be EJ.

With all that is happening, and all the characters returning from the dead, I will never doubt EJ is alive and could possibly return, even if it's just long enough to reunite him with Sami.

Thaao Penghlis (Andre) is returning to General Hospital?
Is he leaving Days? I sure hope not.

No, he's not leaving Days. It was just online chatter from fans speculating his General Hospital character might return due to a current storyline on that show. But it was also speculated if that character did return, it would have to be a recast due to Thaao Penghlis (Andre) being on Days.

I don't know who is trying to sabotage DiMera, and it could be Vivian, but she was always all about Victor. Seems odd her return would be DiMera related, but at this point, anything is possible.

I'm still hoping Chad will step up and start running the family business again. He is the future of DiMera after all. He needs to take his rightful place in the family.

Agree about Viv & Victor.........but, it could be she is out to take down Kate. Then again, I seem to remember some interaction with the DiMeras, when Stefano had Rolf plant some chip in the filling in her tooth, whereby he could control her. Wasn't Stefano trying to get hold of some paintings or something over which Vivian had control? She inherited from Jonesy, the hubby who died on their wedding night. In fact, Stefano married her to get them back. So...there is history there.

Well, we will soon be finding out what precipitated all this, and our guesses will probably all be wrong. LOL

Along with her return and kept safe in her backpack that she still carries is the book, "Corporate Espionage for Dummies". If JJ can be a cop then detective in less than 2 years, Ciara could be an expert at corporate espionage. Lol!!

Since Days has no problem with resurrection, I'm guessing EJ, with Kristen may have something to do with the undermining of DiMera Corp.

In the previews, Kristen is alive and she says so is EJ. So I'll guess it's EJ. Also, I think Sami is upset with Belle for returning money to Chad.

I do hope it is Vivian doing the DiMera sabotage. Vivian has yet to have scenes with Chad which I can imagine would be humorous and also Viv pointing out Abby's affair with EJ is bound to come up sometime I would think.

Back