Undermining DiMera Corp.

Since Days has no problem with resurrection, I'm guessing EJ, with Kristen may have something to do with the undermining of DiMera Corp.

This would be logical and I would agree except that I have a creeping feeling that the scene of Kristen in a red dress talking about how Susan could have had the read thing might be a red herring so to speak. Part of me thinks the writers are looking ahead to the future as in long term and threw in this scene to refer back to if they do indeed decide one day to raise EJ from the dead.

Agree about Viv & Victor.........but, it could be she is out to take down Kate.
Agree. Vivian is the best bet to be the DiMera nemesis. Vivian was not only into vendettas, but had her eye on the bottom line. After all, in addition to locking poor Maggie in her magic sarcophagus, she also pulled off a stealth takeover of Titan, which was foiled when Brady, one of Salem's bigger criminals these days, dumped her and the ever-faithful Gus on a deserted island. In contrast, Kristen's more recent antics have been directed at personal ends: getting clueless Brady into her bed over and over, disgracing the hapless Eric with the sex-tape scandal, and tormenting Marlena. She was so egocentric that she ignored Stefano's wish that she become a unifying force in the DiMera family.

As for EJ, he surely won't be back unless actor James Scott decides that a return stint on Days wouldn't be so bad after all. A recast is out of the question. As they used to say, "Sean Connery is James Bond." It's equally true that James Scott is EJ DiMera.

A recast is out of the question.
I disagree. They are all expendable.

Several posters think the person behind the DiMera problems is Vivian. Let's not forget that, after she was unceremoniously let go last time, Louise Sorel (ex-Vivian), swore she would never return.

I am putting this in here as it somewhat relates to this.

Per Jason47’s Facebook page, Camila Banus (Gabi) was asked in an interview if she would nominate herself for an Emmy this year. She said she would be submitting scenes to air around Christmas involving JJ’s (Casey Moss) attempted suicide.

Several posters think the person behind the DiMera problems is Vivian. Let's not forget that, after she was unceremoniously let go last time, Louise Sorel (ex-Vivian), swore she would never return.
Ron Carlivati is apparently a sweet talker, because Louise Sorel (Vivian) has returned to Salem. She's been in backstage pictures and should be airing soon.

Do the writers actually approach ex-actors and beg them to return? To me, that seems to go beyond the scope of their job description. I guess I thought that would be more of a task for a producer, but what do I know??

I think it is.....but suppose it is possible for the producer to hand phone to writer so to explain planned storyline, etc. Different people in charge now, so.....could make a difference. I still point fingers at Ken Corday, though, who seems to just let others make all the decisions, and doesn't step in when he should. Not like his dad or mom at all. :)

Do we know when Vivian makes her presence known?

Also wasn't Lisa Rinna (Billie) announced to be coming back? Probably not her but if it we're, she could be making her move to acquire Countess Wilhelmina and other assets behind Kate's back OR maybe Kate and Billie are in on this together.

I do think it will be revealed to be Viv but the above, AFTER Kate pays for her role in Theo being shot could be played out in that way too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, she is coming back, per spoilers. For how long, though, we don't know.

Back