SPOILER !! Upcoming - Brady

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm still laughing from reading your post, Poirot. Brady needing a new heart is just so funny and stupid. The only good thing is he might quit being the second coming of Saint Daniel.

JS, hush now. :tsk: We suffered through Brady with Daniel's "halo". We sure don't want him taking on the evil ways of Deimos.

Hey, Brady is strong, healthy, and if Andre can manage to hypnotize an entire town into thinking terrible murders are going on, with dead not really dead, but on some island where he also managed to create an exact replica of the city of Salem, the homes, bldgs., and furniture inside........then heck, Brady can sure easily survive another heart transplant (after all, he drinks Salem water, the hospital staff washes in it, etc. etc. )

Plus don't forget, expert heart surgeon Valerie is now on staff at Salem hospital. She saved Abe, right?

Oh, my ! This is so stupid ! Seriously, and the "writers" get paid for this stuff ? I can't help but think maybe, just maybe, the movie "Soapdish" was actually a documentary on how soaps are really made.

Especially with the Whoopi Goldberg character, the "writer" saying : "He doesn't have a head. How am I supposed to write for a guy who hasn't got a head ?" Now on Days, it would be :

"Brady just got a heart transplant. How am I supposed to justify another one ?"

this is so incredibly stupid, I feel like I lost brain cells just reading that. It actually causes my brain pain to read such stupid things. Brady getting another new heart. just. no.

kq5ahw.jpg

So the Love Doctor will in effect die twice. This is impressive, but it's still small change compared to the Mighty Phoenix. As for Brady, with his new heart will he:
  • lose interest in Nicole;
  • suddenly notice that he's lost his erotic cravings for young, attractive women in hospital gowns;
  • stop drooling in the presence of pretty girls;
  • no longer have the overpowering urge to rescue lost female causes, such as psycho Summer;
  • recover the urge to shave on a regular basis;
  • decide to cancel his subscriptions to the Journal of the American Medical Association and Hospital Gown Hotties?

Back