Upcoming events

sway

Reaction score
I found this on Freddie Smith's (Sonny) twitter account. Found it interesting that there is an upcoming fan event with him and Chandler Massey (Will). I was wondering is this a hint of a possible Will return?

http://www.meetfreddiesmith.com/event

Wow, that is BIG time dollars. Seems just something to appeal to the die hard fans of Will & Sonny......a shame to take such advantage. Will is dead on Days, & Chandler Massey (ex-Will) was let go rather abruptly. Never say never. Personally, I did not like Chandler in the role of Will, probably in the minority, but, he always seemed to be laughing during his lines, indicating that even the most serious or dramatic were funny to him.

writers do not dictate who gets hired or fired.

Actually, storylines get changed BECAUSE writers are advised of actors leaving, or that the bosses want so and so to come in. Yes, writers will get idea for a story, will submit the idea to the bosses, and note they will need x actors. Sometimes just for a day, couple of days, a bit longer, etc.

Writers are also advised to NOT have an actor busy for certain time periods because they are doing a movie, participating in a fan event, get sick, injured, etc. So they have to change story to accomodate various things that go on.

Back