Upcoming storylines

Here's Deborah Adair as Kate holding infant Philip.

phillipkatekeep.gif
phillipwithkate2.gif

I liked Deborah Adair's Kate as well. She portrayed the early version of Kate well all done up eloquent and classy woman. Though Deborah Adair played the Kate who had secrets living a lie with Victor. Lauren Koslow plays the Kate who is the well known happy hooker of Stefano's who hops into beds of men mostly old enough to be her sons age. Such a huge contrast most definitely.

We are closing in our the upcoming fire at Shady Hills, and the final appearances of Kate Mansi (Abby). I am reading of a return of Lucas, Adrienne, but the coming weeks we will be seeing the departures of Summer, Fynn, and Lani is already gone, I hear. It will be interesting to see if any mention is made of the character now.

and yesterday we started seeing romance

I think we started seeing romance last week with Belle and Shawn starting to find their way back to each other. As well as the Bo and Hope episode.

The tide seems to have changed in the last couple weeks in terms of writing. Things are much lighter and more positive. Still dark but not as extreme as before.

In the last few weeks as well, characters are also remembering who they are related to (e.g. Hope, Shawn, Claire) and are coming out of their bubbles to interact with one another (John and Kayla). Characters that were missing in action on screen are starting to appear again, like Philip, and Lucas and Adrienne. If Eric were still around, we would probably see him, too :cry:.

There is a rumor that Eric may appear in July because he was seen on set in a Kristian Alfonso (Hope) tweet back in February. I wonder if he will attend the John/Marlena wedding via Skype or perhaps get a 1 day release. Didn't Marlena say he was serving as an Assistant Pastor in prison? Maybe he is the one who performs the wedding. I could see John and Belle arranging something like that.

You should talk to Philip Kiriakis who's now on his third face and doing fine.

:rotfl:HILARIOUS!!! I almost spit out my tea.

Because YOU KNOW Abigail will be all boo-hooing around and saying things like "Chad and my son don't love me anymore." And Phil could have a one-liner like "Belle still got in bed with me." or "hey, with my new face I got working legs. Did anything else on you improve?"

In the last few weeks as well, characters are also remembering who they are related to (e.g. Hope, Shawn, Claire) and are coming out of their bubbles to interact with one another (John and Kayla). Characters that were missing in action on screen are starting to appear again, like Philip, and Lucas and Adrienne. If Eric were still around, we would probably see him, too :cry:.

You noticed that too! Wow yes I as shocked when Shawn was telling Hope on the phone how he wishes he can protect Abigail ACTUALLY concerned for a relative (forget the fact we didn't get to see Shawn there for Ciara on-screen). Then Jennifer even points out to Shawn "That's your cousin in there." when Shawn was questioning Abigail about the fire. Think they are finally seeing how unhappy we been here.

Read an interview with John Paul Lavosier (Philip) who was so happy to be working at Days, and mentioned how he got told the character had lost a leg, and that he should limp every once in a while. (if he has done so ever, probably was a scene that got cut. lol)

That interview is posted in the Twitter thread for this week.

You noticed that too! Wow yes I as shocked when Shawn was telling Hope on the phone how he wishes he can protect Abigail ACTUALLY concerned for a relative (forget the fact we didn't get to see Shawn there for Ciara on-screen). Then Jennifer even points out to Shawn "That's your cousin in there." when Shawn was questioning Abigail about the fire. Think they are finally seeing how unhappy we been here.

Shawn was on the phone with Belle not Hope. Though I too love that they kept mentioning the cousin connection between Shawn and Abigail. Too bad we don't get the same mentions about Ciara and Abigail. She is simply Chad's wife.

Back