SPOILER !! Update on scene airing in May

Okay, so now instead of having an unknown child appear in the lives of Salemites, we will now change families up now by changing the existing Salemites citizenship.

I think I'd much rather have someone show up and drop off a toddler for Dario than this potential plot line. Or have Eddie have another unknown child appear and upset the Hernandez family tree.

Ok, just asking and wondering if this will be rewritten? There have been comments that the new writers have gone back and rewritten some of the storylines. Hopefully this will be on of the storylines.

And of course Corday always tells the complete truth.:sarcasm:
While some scripts have been tweaked (those not filmed yet when new writers came on board......it is obvious that there has been a lot of editing. Especially obvious when they show pics of scenes in advance, but those are not seen on the show.

They've been doing that for quite awhile now, though. Like the picture that was posted by NBC of Allie hanging her ornament on the tree that never aired (in 2012).

8f927e26a098300dadfe69289f619706.jpg

I agree JS just like the Shawn/Belle argument that was cut in November 2015. But I think when regimes change, the editing is a bit more obvious. I don't think it's happened yet but I suspect it will in the next couple months.

They've been doing that for quite awhile now, though. Like the picture that was posted by NBC of Allie hanging her ornament on the tree that never aired (in 2012).

Been doing it a lot longer than that. I have a script with Kate/Philip Thanksgiving from many years ago that never aired (they were cut from the entire episode). And way before that too, Frank Parker (Shawn) used to joke that Shawn & Caroline's scenes were always the first to be cut if the show was running long.

Back