SPOILER !! Updated Returns Teaser

Jason47

Reaction score
MATTHEW ASHFORD (Jack), JAIME LYN BAUER (Laura), NADIA BJORLIN (Chloe), DANIEL COSGROVE (Aiden) & FREDDIE SMITH (Sonny) ARE AMONG MANY FAMILIAR FACES RETURNING TO "DAYS"

12973282_711593358982941_981056031371855832_o.jpg

Matthew Ashford (Jack), Jaime Lyn Bauer (Laura), Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe), Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) and Freddie Smith (Sonny) are just some of the many familiar faces "Days" fans will be seeing later this year, along with the return of the Valerie Grant character. Who do you hope will also be coming back?

Even for a short visit,would like to see The Wesleys (Chloe's parents), really, hospital needs another doc...lol.
Anyway, Shane & Kim should come to meet Tate, and would truly love to see Frankie Brady, so would Caroline, I bet! & then, Mike Horton...of course.

I definitely would love to see Bill Horton and Stephanie Johnson to return.

I wouldn't mind the Wesleys if they return with a SORASed Joy Wesley. Frankie Brady would also be a great addition with everything going on with Jennifer, he can always show up to help.

Mike Horton I would enjoy seeing as well we could use more doctors on-screen. He is long due to stay in Salem if he is written with a good story.

Shane and Kim as well I think would be great to have scenes with Tate. Theresa should get some on-screen praise from Shane since the last time they were together Shane was trying to drag Theresa back to LA to get help after her overdose.

I'd like to see Chelsea come back, it has been a long while. Think Ciara needs her big sister to help her since her mother Hope is barely seeing how much she screwed up. Abby and Chelsea were best friends in high school, so the writers can have Chelsea play a role in Abby's recovery. Chelsea could even work with Kate at Basic Black.

I'd like to see Jack's stepfamily, the Schofields, even for a brief minute. Considering that Abby and Jen still talk about "Vern & Jo," it's a shame we never hear about Tanner, Brian, Molly, and Ginger.

I'd like to see Carrie and Austin and their baby boy (who may or may not be a baby by now, LOL) even if it's just a Skype call. Wrongs need to be righted, LOL. On that note, I'd also like to see Carly back. In my fever dream, it is she who helps Jennifer out of her drug problem.

I'd also be happy with Poirot's choices. Any Hortons returning for a good story would be OK by me.

I wouldn't be too annoyed by an Ava return. :) Awaiting a positive update from the ISA, today!

It is very nice to see familiar faces, even if very short term.

Kim may have seen Tate, but Shane certainly hasn't, so there is nothing wrong with Theresa's parents stopping by, perhaps on their way to a vacation in NY, to see visit family.

Same goes for the Wesleys...they can be stopping just for a day......but at least it would help to think that Days itself has not forgotten it's far flung family members.

I think an extra special birthday party for Doug, or Caroline would be a great way to bring people to Salem for just a day...or two. !!!!! They certainly no longer do the big masquerade balls, costume parties, etc. Even the BiCentenniel fell a bit flat with not many there.

So....they would not have to worry about dancing, costumes, even location. LOL

Personally I would love to see Jordan back. I thought this character had so much potential and if written right I think this character could be an asset to the show. When Jordan was brought in, she was such a multi-layered character but the writing was poor and therefore the character did not live up to expectation and eventually Jordan was just seen floating around Salem with no purpose. Bring her back, with PURPOSE!

I would also love to see Kim and Shane back. They are Theresa's parents and they should be returning to Salem to see their daughter and grandson Tate. Brady and Theresa are getting married too so having them come to Salem would not be a far stretch in storytelling.

I would love to see the Wesleys back too. They were absolutely hilarious and I would love to see them shake up Salem University hospital again. :)

There are others that I would love to see come back to Salem but those are just a few characters I would love to see!

I would like Sami, EJ and Will back. I really hope they give EJ-Sami fans closure and reunite the two soulmates for their happily ever after. I also hope that they realize their unforgivable mistake of killing Will and bring him back and reunite him with Sonny and their daughter Arianna.

edited to write out Sami and EJ's names - combo names are not permitted on this board - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the board, samiforever

Without, and I do mean WITHOUT starting up another endless Sami/EJ debate, their story HAD closure. They married, were happy, he died, & had made sure she was able to get the DiMera money. The END.

Back