Voice on Hope's phone?

Thanks, Jason. I know, in the past, Days has used all sorts of different people in disguises/masks when they want to keep identity unknown. So figured that they were using different people to be the mystery caller as well. ??? (Until the person is revealed)

Spoilers indicate that Aiden returns next week with an explanation for Hope. That's not to say that he isn't the voice on the phone, but I think it will end up being somebody else.

The show has purposely used different distorted voices, but the thing that stands out for me is....."I am taking a big chance in calling you".

This might turn out to be someone who works for Deimos....or maybe Henderson. LOL

I noticed a accent. I don't think it's Andre and Aiden is now cleared of being the voice. I do remember Thaao Penghlis (Andre) mentioning Tony coming back. So I wonder if Tony is the voice and is in hiding somewhere with Anna.

Right; just want to point out to Eras that he can't use the voice he heard to match it up with whoever it will eventually be.

Funny it's disguised yet Hope said Andre keeps calling me. lol

Andre did actually call her. Maybe she's just assuming the mystery caller is also Andre or someone associated with him.

Why would Andre' be warning about Deimos??
Andre', when he called Hope, made no bones about who he was, she could tell he was on a cell phone, knew he had connections there, etc.

Back