Wally Kurth (Justin) on contract?

cryin4days

Reaction score
Come fall, Wally Kurth's (Justin) game of soap opera Red Rover will be over. Multiple sources have confirmed the actor, who has been pulling double duty recurring on both General Hospital and Days of Our Lives, has been offered a contract by the Peacock network sudser.

Click here to read the full article.

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2015/03/30/wally-kurth-on-contract-at-days

Just remember that so far, Judi Evans who plays Adrienne is not on contract, she is recurring. Now she has a full time job elsewhere, in a different business, and may not want to be on contract...I don't know. But I AM so very happy Justin is now on contract. Days won't lose him.

Great news!

Not to be technical but shouldn't this be a spoiler thread?

I didn't put it in a spoiler thread because Justin hasn't technically left Salem for good. As far as viewers are concerned, he's just headed back to Dubai to finish up business. This is just an update of his status. Now a return like Peter Reckell (Bo) is spoilerish because Bo has been gone for almost 3 years.

Wally Kurth (Justin) is one of the most down to earth people I have ever met. I am so happy that he has a contract again. I think his upcoming story is likely to be about a lot more than Adrienne cheating with Lucas. I expect Justin to have an important role in whatever big story arc they have planned for the 50th anniversary.

Back