SPOILER !! Warning, Warning!

I hope it's one of them.

How many of them are supposed to be dead? And how much longer do we have
to wait? :)

The more I think about it the more I hope it turns out to be a villain or villains we haven't seen in a good long time. What an unpleasant surprise the good people of Salem will experience if a long assumed dead bad guy or girl suddenly returns out of nowhere to play havoc with their lives. :eek::clap:

Ooops :wink:

Hoping for Marie Horton or maybe Savannah Wilder (there was a rumor a while back about her returning
and the actress Shannon Tweed-Simmons may have said something in passing but not since).

I will fall out of my chair laughing if Don Craig shows up with mail. I am thinking Xander.

Last edited:
I know some of us would like him back. He's nice looking :)

Last edited:
No, we ALL would not love Xander back, LOL. I did not like either the character or actor. But, that is just me.

But it would be hysterical if Don C. returned, saying he did not have enough postage on his letter. LOL

Vivian was my favorite of all! I still remember when she buried Carly alive! Watching those clips from YouTube was nice, that was the Days I loved, when Roman/John, Jack, Jen, Bo Hope we're on the island and Hope was "killed". I miss that Days, not this tripe today.

I love Vivian's return. It was so obvious but they still held out. I also loved how they used recent photos of Carly & Lawrence. The couple is married in real life, yet Days couldn't use a photo of them from the mid-late 1990s? LOL

I have no idea who's coming back, and I love that!

Being that Deimos was supposed to be around 20 when he went to prison, and was so in love with Helena, would be kind of hard for Xander to be Deimos' son. However, he could be the cousin/nephew who was very close to Deimos, and worked with him, unbeknownst to any family. Thus, he did whatever Deimos asked of him, was the one who contacted people, invested monies, had the secret bank accounts, etc. etc.

Back