Wash, rinse, repeat on storylines

tropical breeze

Reaction score
What in the world was going on with Gabi and Chad in the meat locker today? Taking off clothes and using body heat to try to stay warm? How many times do they think we want to see non-couples locked away and strip down to either stay cooler or use body heat to keep warm?

How stupid. Made me go, "really?" Yuck!

I've never been in a hypothermic situation, but would stripping off really help? I get huddling together to share warmth, but it seems counter intuitive to take the clothing you have on, off. Unless it's wet, I guess. I'm now 2 months behind so I'm not really sure what the situation is.

Amazing........Nicole & Eric had to remove all their clothing to get cool, while Chad & Abby have to do it to stay warm.

And Deimos, who claimed he does not intend to harm Chad & Gabi, does not check on them, doesn't make sure they are o.k., have had food, water....

Then again, same goes for whatever is going on with poor Sonny. The kidnappers all do not "plan" to hurt their hostages, but gee, they do get hurt, and nearly die.

However, removing clothes mostly applies if they are wet, but it does work.

Thank you for posting the link. I wasn't thinking of wet clothing, however the only other reason the article listed for removing clothing was the only one I could think of. If you've got a hypothermic person, who is in the best shelter you can manage, and wrapped up in plenty of blankets/sleeping bag/hypothermic wrap, then someone undressing and climbing in with the hypothermic person may help warm them faster.

Yes, sharing body heat helps, but if you've got two people who are cold, in inadequate clothing, bundled under inadequate covers, removing clothing is not a good idea!

Why do I feel the current "writers" just went back 3-4 years and are bringing the same stories forward?? Changing the names and barely tweaking the dialog. It is that predicable and boring.

Hmm, Nicole goes on the run with a baby she kidnapped? Where have I heard that one before?

Couple locked up together in room with extreme temperature, causing them to disrobe. Sure does sound familiar

Major character commits major crime, goes to prison, but released early.....Now why does that sound familiar?

Minor characters commit lesser crimes, but are in and never get out (Hey, Dr. Baker, we still remember and would love having you back, lol)

And then we have characters presumed dead, despite the clamor of viewers (yes, Jack, you are #1 there) while others just won't stay dead, tho they should, and then those who should be dead, but aren't. LOL

Almost forgot the "who is next to get addicted" story....Years ago, Maggie. But since, Lucas hit the bottle..... Hope was on pills that made her do bad things at night, Theresa & Brady both had problems with drugs, alcohol, too, tho Brady is the only one that goes to AA. Let's not leave out Lucas, who also came to love his bottle. Guess the writers figured to keep it all in the Brady/Horton family, as Jen got pain pill happy, while Eric found solace in alcohol. So, who is next. Wait, we are talking addictions, and cannot forget the addiction by so many Salemites, (and definitely certain writers) to St. Daniel Jonas.

So, who will be next Salemite to "need" pills, or booze, or maybe a statue of the doctor saint?

and I did not even start of "triangle" fever. LOL

Back