katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday April 17:

Abigail makes a life-changing decision.

Tuesday April 18:

Chad explains to Gabi what happened at the vow renewal ceremony.

Wednesday April 19:

Marlena is reunited with John!

Thursday April 20:

While on a date with Eli, Gabi and Julie have a nasty confrontation, and one of them ends up in the hospital.
Kayla bails Tripp out of his situation, and the bond between stepmom and stepson grows.

Friday April 21:

Eric bolsters a still worried Jennifer, assuring her that her daughter is a lot stronger than she thinks.

Sorry, but I do not like Julie and her rantings. Not at all. She keeps depicting Nick as a poor victim, a Saint that was slain by the Devil. :angry:Enough. She's starting to remind me of Sami and her own rantings. Next, Julie will start yelling left and right : I HATE YOU ! :eek:

Someone really, truly needs to tell Julie exactly what Nick was. You know, UN saint him in Julie's mind. Hard to believe Julie would confront Gabi that way right in front of Eli....not a good image for her to impart to her newly found grandson.

The April 20th spoilers definitely have piqued my interest. It sounds like Gabi finally starts to fight back against Julie's tirade which makes me smile because I've wanted her to do that for months. But the hospital thing worries me. If Julie is physically injured somehow-even if it's accidental-which I'm sure it will be- I can see her being all about pressing charges. I can just hear Jule pronounce repeatedly: "I want that girl back in jail where she belongs!"

But with Gabi's luck she'll probably end up being the one back in the hospital which will be her third visit in as as many months. "sigh"

My poor Gabi first she had to suffer hot chocolate without marshmallows and now this!

Abigail makes a life-changing decision.

The saddest thing about this is the new Abby was brought in with the lamest of stories. I just don't see the attraction/spark with Chad and this Abby. I'd like to see her do something away from Chad for a while and then maybe find Chad again.

And I agree with Troy42, poor Gabi to have to suffer hot chocolate without marshmallows, and now another fight in public with Julie.

I hope the next batch of spoiler releases have something of interest.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11025005/4/#new

Monday, April 17, 2017
Eric tries to persuade Chloe to make peace with Nicole.
Brady realizes Nicole may be in trouble.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Jade tells Claire she thinks Theo is jealous of Wyatt.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Kayla exposes Jade's plot.

Thursday, April 20, 2017
Steve tells Adrienne about his newfound son.

Friday, April 21, 2017
Chad pulls out all the stops to win back Abigail.

I wonder if Julie's problem isn't so much that she can't accept the truth about Nick, but rather it's that she can't hear it from Gabi. If that's the case, I can't totally blame her, but maybe if someone like Sonny, who saw everything up close and personal, could get through to her. He could take some of the focus off Gabi and tell her how Nick was also intent on torturing Will by taking his daughter from him. Since Julie is so much about family, maybe that would open her eyes a bit.

Aww, who am I kidding? A full ski season would open in Hades before Julie will believe one negative word about her "darling Nick."

Last edited:
Julie's "darling" grates on me as much as Chloe's "my baby" rants.

Julie also should be reminded that her past and reputation were not so squeaky clean. She was a hot mess and needs to stop being so snooty and judgmental.

Last edited:
Monday April 17:

Abigail makes a life-changing decision. [If it's taking up with Dario, Abigail, it's a real comedown from trysting with handsome, charming EJ at the romantic cabin.]
Eric tries to persuade Chloe to make peace with Nicole. [Good luck with that sourpuss. Hell hath no fury like an aggrieved, self-righteous diva.]
Brady realizes Nicole may be in trouble. [Nicole, if you'd be more forthcoming with Brady, he might not be so slow on the uptake regarding your sitution.]

Tuesday April 18:

Jade tells Claire she thinks Theo is jealous of Wyatt. [Oh, shut up, Jade. Nobody cares what you think. You're just a disposable throwaway character.]

Wednesday April 19:

Marlena is reunited with John! [Keep an eye on him, Marlena. Knowing John, he's going to get involved ine great Salem family wars.]
Kayla exposes Jade's plot. [What did you expect, Jade? Kayla has been up against the worst of the worst. She could see through you in a Salem second.]

Thursday April 20:

While on a date with Eli, Gabi and Julie have a nasty confrontation, and one of them ends up in the hospital. [Welcome to Salem, Eli. This place is stranger than you ever could have imagined.]

Friday April 21:

Eric bolsters a still worried Jennifer, assuring her that her daughter is a lot stronger than she thinks. [Eric, you should be telling Jenny that her daughter is a lot stranger than she thinks.]
Chad pulls out all the stops to win back Abigail. [Don't waste your time, Chad. You can do better than the woman who showered with EJ, tried to incinerate a man, and who lived in an attic.]

Julie's "darling" grates on me as much as Chloe's "my baby" rants.

Julie also should be reminded that her past and reputation were not so squeaky clean. She was a hot mess and needs to stop being so snooty and judgmental.

Almost as bad as the "V" word which I had mentioned again recently!

Back