SPOILER !! Week Apr 24

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday April 24:

Gabi confronts Deimos and starts to attack him.
Wyatt's secret is revealed.

Tuesday April 25:

Paul asks Sonny to move in with him.

Wednesday April 26:

Jennifer confronts Anne after witnessing a moment between her and Lucas.

Thursday April 27:

Tripp helps Kayla out with a medical emergency.

Friday April 28:

Brady and Nicole's happiness comes to a screeching halt.

May sweeps starts April 27. It ends May 24

I've seen a spoiler going around now that Kayla saves Roman. It doesn't
look official, maybe it's true.

We can officially add Gabi to the "who killed Deimos" list.

Have not been able to watch the show for over a month now. Seems the network NBC want to raise the prices and Dish Network doesn't want to have to charge the customers more money. So now, until this is resolved between the two, I can't watch. Going through withdrawal. ShaSha :sad: :fan:

When I read the Gabi and Deimos spoiler, my first thought was "That's my girl! Show that slimeball why you were once called "Hammer" Hernandez!" But after I thought about it, given her past, that probably isn't a nickname she would want to lay claim to anymore. LOL But nevertheless I'm definitely going to fire up the DVR and stock up on microwave popcorn for that one! :)

Brady and Nicole's happiness comes to a screeching halt.

Wait, what they had in Canada was happiness?? :huh:

Holy cow. Something is wrong with my life if what Nicole and Brady were demonstrating happiness.

I guess this is why I'm missing all the "happiness" that Days airs.

Kayla saves Roman from making a fool of himself, Gabi slaps Deimos, Paul undoubtedly invites Sonny to join him in his Salem Inn bedroom, away from the huge mansion he now occupies, and being that Jen & Anne have always got along so well, Jen doesn't like the little flirty bit from Anne towards her brother. At least, that is probably how she sees it.

Am with Robin on that "happiness" bit. Egads.

SOD Spoilers:

Abigail gets a new job

Steve warns Tripp about Jade

Kayla saves Roman

Maggie urges Deimos to let go of Nicole

They also confirm this is Hillary and Scooter's last week.

Also, not from SOD but I think it was Soaps.com that confirmed Xander returns on April 26 or 27.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11025521/4/#new

Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Brady and Nicole make love, unaware a threat is headed their way.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Abigail is surprised to learn her mother and Eric share a past.

Thursday, April 27, 2017
JJ reaches out to Steve for information.
Gabi and Eli share a kiss.

Friday, April 28, 2017
Sonny and Paul take off after Deimos, who's gone to Canada.
Jade makes a slip in front of Tripp.

Monday April 24:

Wyatt's secret is revealed. [Please, don't have him turn out to be the second coming of Ben Weston or Chase Jennings. How about him simply being a socially-insecure guy who needed a few pointers about the object of his affection?]

Tuesday April 25:

Brady and Nicole make love, unaware a threat is headed their way. [Who knew that Canada could be so dangerous?]

Wednesday April 26:

Jennifer confronts Anne after witnessing a moment between her and Lucas. [Jenny should just shut up. If anyone is immune to her ridiculous confrontations it's Ms. Milbauer.]

Thursday April 27:

Gabi and Eli share a kiss. [Before the big smooch, did they check to see if Julie is lurking in the background?]

Friday April 28:

Brady and Nicole's happiness comes to a screeching halt. [Scooter or Deimos? Deimos or Scooter. The viewers can now place their bets.]

So.....Deimos runs off to Canada...WHY? What purpose? Nicole is not going to come back to him, especially as he is probably going to threaten Brady in some way. Does he plan on kidnapping her, holding her his prisoner, make her his one woman harem?

Egads, does this mean that Nicole will be dealing with 3 men at the same time, all who are drooling after her? As if Scooter was not disgusting enough. Sheesh!

If we never see Hillary again, I'm guessing she doesn't kill Scooter and blame Nicole. That's a relief.

What was the point of shoving these characters down our throats for 3 weeks? What is the payoff going to be? Meanwhile, where are Marlena, Shawn, Belle, Lucas, Adrienne, Justin, etc?

Scooter or Deimos?

I would add Xander to that list

spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3276

-Brady and Nicole share a day full or romantic, domestic bliss.

-Deimos gets a lead on Nicole’s whereabouts.

-Steve and Kayla try to make inroads with Tripp.

-Lani and JJ are assigned a dangerous new case.

-Abigail interviews for the job at the police station.

-Gabi urges Abigail to make her marriage work.

Hmmm, Kat. Thank you.....So, is it not interesting that fraternization among the detectives is frowned upon, yet Hope & Rafe are partners, as are Lani & JJJ. Newly made detective JJ could have been partnered with the more experienced Rafe, but...instead get their romantic others. How sweet. :sarcasm: And then Abby interviews for a job at the cop shop? Where her brother, cousin, etc. all work. Yep, let's keep it in the family.
Ha, guess the hospital will no longer be the"place" where the Salemites meet & greet, instead they will be grabbing their coffee at the P.D.

Back