SPOILER !! Week - April 10th

A guilty Joey prepares to tell Tripp the truth about who really killed Ava. [Poor Joey really needs to keep his mouth shut. Confession may be good for the soul, but not in Salem.]

Eric has a dream that Nicole is in trouble. [Has the Salem Sourpuss assumed Caroline's ability to see visions?]

Chad discovers that Dario is in love with Abigail. [This won't go well. What's newly-minted tough-guy Chad going to do, drag Dario off to one of Salem's convenient abandoned warehouses and give his face the new "Deimos look?"]

The more I think about it......either Chad is going to wake up & realize he could possibly lose his wife, if he does not shape up............or else he will think that , hey, if I leave Abby for Gabi...Abby will have someone to lean on, take care of her....

Is that the exact same dress Kate Mansi (old Abby) wore for their wedding?

No; new dress.

10fd922632a8766fbdee4366f89d74eb.jpg
45becab3ba4e0bf7f235d732d8249c52.jpg

I honestly want to know exactly how & why, if that tape is true, that Dario would be getting deported. I don't care if he WAS born in another Latin country, he has an American father. That qualifies him as American.

Paul has mentioned how a friend at baseball school had a father who went to school with Eduardo Hernandez. That is how it was learned that John & Eduardo went to Winterthorne at same time, with both being taken out to a different place where they were indoctrinated into acquiring the skills they had to use in their lives after that.

I'm ready for Chad to totally commit to Abby and for whining Gabi

While I too am tired of this triangle, because once again, it's badly written, I don't think I would define Gabi as whining. Right now, she's hurt, Chad is definitely toying with her, like he is toying with Abigail. Then again, Abby did start this whole mess and while she may appear as very understanding right now, sometimes, I think she too is playing some kind of game. Was it really necessary for her to insist that both she and Chad visited Gabi in the hospital, let alone leave, again insisting Chad stay with Gabi alone ? What ? She's testing Chad and Gabi ? Not a very wise thing to do.

Anyway, neither of these characters have my vote right now. I am rooting for no one. Well, to tell you the truth, I was more on the side of Gabi and Chad in the beginning, as I found Abigail hiding out in the attic for so long not only ridiculous, but creepy. But now I can't stand Chad being so indecisive. Hey, man, if you can't make up your mind, step back... from both of these women, until you figure out what you want. And if and when you finally decide, don't be surprised if they both got tired of waiting around for you.

Bottom line : Enough, already. Because once again, this is ruining three characters that used to be likeable.

Remember that leaked audition tape where Dario and Abby were supposedly engaged? I'm thinking she doesn't renew her vows with Chad and divorces him.
Oh no!! I remember the tape but I hope it was WRONG! I just don't really like Dario and when in the heck did he become such a big deal in Salem?? When Eduardo gets arrested maybe Dario and Gabi can both just move away from Salem.......like far away!!

Well, why in the world would Abby plan and go through with the wedding, only to declare at the last minute she couldn't be his wife anymore? Might this be yet another dream sequence? Oh lord, I hope this ridiculous Gabi, Abby and Chad foolishness soon comes to an end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back