SPOILER !! Week - April 10th

This would've been a great Father's Day episode :rotfl:

dool_170.JPG

There is no originality on Days anymore and hasn't been for a couple of years. We can only hope the new writer will perk up, tweak, and breathe life back into our beloved DOOL before it's too late.

Tripp DID ask about the patch!

What is the story behind the patch?

While I too am tired of this triangle, because once again, it's badly written, I don't think I would define Gabi as whining. Right now, she's hurt, Chad is definitely toying with her, like he is toying with Abigail. Then again, Abby did start this whole mess and while she may appear as very understanding right now, sometimes, I think she too is playing some kind of game. Was it really necessary for her to insist that both she and Chad visited Gabi in the hospital, let alone leave, again insisting Chad stay with Gabi alone ? What ? She's testing Chad and Gabi ? Not a very wise thing to do.

Anyway, neither of these characters have my vote right now. I am rooting for no one. Well, to tell you the truth, I was more on the side of Gabi and Chad in the beginning, as I found Abigail hiding out in the attic for so long not only ridiculous, but creepy. But now I can't stand Chad being so indecisive. Hey, man, if you can't make up your mind, step back... from both of these women, until you figure out what you want. And if and when you finally decide, don't be surprised if they both got tired of waiting around for you.

Bottom line : Enough, already. Because once again, this is ruining three characters that used to be likeable.

I may be alone in this, but I think Chad HAS been trying to be devoted to Abby, but Kate and a few others keep making Chad question his own decision. Maybe in the long run, Chad will figure out that since Gabi's father is "not always so good", she would understand him better and choose her.

If I were Abby, I would run, not walk, to the next Divorce Court and get the heck out of Dodge with Thomas. As long as Chad lets "the Hag, Kate" decide things for him, he'll NEVER be the husband Abby wants or needs OR be able to outsmart ANYONE!!!! Off my soapbox now.:fan:

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard rumors (on Days Cafe) that the new writers were going back and changing some storylines, one being that Abby and Chad will not be apart for too long.

The other is that Claire will get "noticed" by the music industry. If that happens, I bet that she will drop Theo like a hot rock and that will crush him. So hopefully Theo will use that protection he bought and she won't get a bun in the oven from him.

Back