SPOILER !! Week Aug 14

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday August 14:
Marlena finally connects with John and pleads for help.

Tuesday August 15:
Tripp shocks Kayla by offering an apology for everything he’s done.

Wednesday August 16:
Rafe and Hope make a shocking arrest.

Thursday August 17:
Adrienne desperately tries to convince everyone at the prison she is not Bonnie.

Friday August 18:
Chad and Sonny's fate is decided.
When John learns what "Marlena" has been up to, he punches Roman.

Lots of "shocks" next week. So, am GUESSING that Rafe & Hope arrest Chad & Sonny for Deimos's murder or something like that.

In re: Adrienne being in prison in Bonnie's place.....

Did Bonnie also have a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery???? Seems that item would be huge proof that the person in prison is NOT Bonnie.

I wonder if the shocking arrest is Joey. The spoiler says nothing about it relating to Deimos. He first appeared on August 28, 2015 so we should have less than 2 weeks of Joey at this point.

Sounds like a boring week otherwise. I'm just not here for doppelgänger stuff.

Did Bonnie also have a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery???? Seems that item would be huge proof that the person in prison is NOT Bonnie.
I thought the same thing. Adrienne's surgical scars should be proof enough, especially considering they're fairly recent (as in less than a year old).

Steve got a prosthetic eye so he could go undercover one time. He ended up in a severe fight and the eye socket was permanently damaged so that he could no longer wear the fake eye.

Yes, Johnny was given a prosthetic eye after his cancer surgery. Then it was never mentioned again, so we figured he regrew his eye, the same way Philip regrew his leg.
Silly, JS, Trix are for kids. Salemites don't have surgical scars, and Adrienne's breasts should have regenerated by now. Get a grip, girl!
What was I thinking??!

Although, since Daniel didn't do her surgery, goes to reason why I'd think she'd have a scar. :)

Adrienne has been wearing rather low cut tops. Jennifer as well. I have had open heart surgery. The incision is way up there and down to the sternum. Her heart was removed and she has no visible scar. IT'S A MIRACLE!

I'm curious about whether the new writers had the idea of the Marlena and Adrienne doppelgänger swap story or if it was the idea of the old writers? Was this part of the outline/story writing for these characters and when the new writers came along? Did they just say "we will go with the story and make some changes here and there"?

Was this the plan all along when Morgan Fairchild took the role of Anjelica,this doppelgänger plot? Or was there some other direction Anjelica was going and the new writers came up with the doppelgänger story?

Monday August 14:
Marlena finally connects with John and pleads for help. [Here's John's big chance to actually do something for his faithful Doc. Let's hope he doesn't blow it.]

Tuesday August 15:
Tripp shocks Kayla by offering an apology for everything he’s done. [Apparently, being Little Trippy doesn't mean never having to say you're sorry.]

Wednesday August 16:
Rafe and Hope make a shocking arrest. [For something truly shocking, they'll be arresting Victor for masterminding the murder of Deimos. The daring detectives arresting Joey, Chad, and/or Sonny wouldn't be all that surprising.]

Thursday August 17:
Adrienne desperately tries to convince everyone at the prison she is not Bonnie. [As others have pointed out, this shouldn't be too hard unless the prison authorities are as witless as the leadership of the ISA, University Hospital, etc.]

Friday August 18:
Chad and Sonny's fate is decided. [This is probably get-out-of-jail free day for the dynamic duo. After all, It would cramp the writers' style if they had to do prison stories for both Chad and Big Boy Sonny.]
When John learns what "Marlena" has been up to, he punches Roman. [Well done, writers. Let's make poor John a witless fool who can't tell the rough-around-the-edges Hattie from his sophisticated Doc. In any case, if Sami hears about this John could be in for a world of hurt.]

@tennis doc........The Anjelica/Hattie thing was already a done deal when new writers came in, however, a slightly different spin has been put on all of it, according to new headwriter, to add some humor, and stretch it out a bit.

Not sure if Bonnie was originally in it all, or an addition. Anything from the 19th of July on is new headwriter dealing with previous stories, trying to wind them up.

I have no idea what was going on, but I do think this Hattie/Bonnie thing will only be going on a couple weeks at most. Actually, I think Ron C. has managed to turn a lot of things around and into the right direction pretty fast, so give him credit. He really did have a huge mess of stuff to fix, so not going to complain. Tis all way better than it has been, for sure.

The incision is way up there and down to the sternum.

I have a friend who has a horizontal scar because her surgeon had the foresight that she might be self-conscious about v-necks and low cut shirts later in life. I have a another friend whose surgeon started the scar lower down for the same reason so not all scars are created equal. But I get your point about Jennifer and Brady.

The Anjelica/Hattie thing was already a done deal when new writers came in,

I didn't realize Hattie was a done deal by the old regime. I thought only Anjelica was.

Back