SPOILER !! Week Aug 14

her [Adrienne] hair completely grown back in record time
Adrienne didn't lose her hair. She was specifically shown talking about using an ice cap. And she even brought a blanket to keep herself warm during her chemo appointment due to the ice cap making her cold.

I think when they removed Jen's heart and it was sent to Salem Hospital, crazy Lee was pulled out of the prison operating room before she could shut down the life support equipment. When it was realized that was Jen's heart, Daniel flew like Superman (carrying the cooler containing her heart in his mouth), and he managed to reinsert the heart. Jennifer was then transported to Salem University Hospital. She healed with only a small band-aid on her chest and her scar disappeared as quickly as Philip's leg regenerated.

Philip's leg regenerated, Johnny's eye seemed to recover and not look at all like a glass eye, Adrienne did not lose her hair (ice caps don't completely stop hair loss), nobody EVER has scars, people return from the dead and poor ole Steve is still wearing that patch. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I remember when Chloe was undergoing chemo, and Brady was sitting with her all the time in the hospital, and at one point..she found a bit of a curl on her pillow. That was all the hair loss.

A friend up here, female, yep, completely bald, and had her pic taken that way for the church directory. Another friend in Chicago, undergoing her second mastectomy, knew what was coming, and shaved her head before hand. :)

Never heard of the ice cap, so see, learn something every day.

And off to the side.....over on GL, the main female star, Reva, was undergoing chemo, and in real life, the actress Kim Zimmer, had her hair cut real short, as she hated the idea of having to wear head scarves. So she wore them for a very short time, then went with her own very, very short hair.

Gosh, I so miss her as Reva Shayne......she would make mince meat of Kate Roberts. for sure. LOL

Philip's leg regenerated, Johnny's eye seemed to recover and not look at all like a glass eye, Adrienne did not lose her hair (ice caps don't completely stop hair loss), nobody EVER has scars, people return from the dead and poor ole Steve is still wearing that patch. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Poor Steve drew the short straw with Salem regeneration powers.

Monday, August 14, 2017
Eric is thrown when he interrupts Hattie and Bonnie’s party. [Eric is so easily thrown. What now? Will the professional self-flagellator have guilty feelings about intruding?]
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Steve talks to Roman about Joey’s need to atone for killing Ava. [Roman should tell Steve that Joey shouldn't emulate Eric's way of dealing with his guilt. The last thing the Johnson family needs is an Eric-like sourpuss. E.g., Steve: "Joey, snap out of it. You're starting to sound like Eric Brady. Sure, we Johnson men make some big mistakes, but we get over them and keep forging ahead."]
Hope, Rafe, and Raines fret about their inability to ID Dario’s partner. [Why are they fretting? They should be used to the fact that the Salem P.D. rarely solves crimes. The poor saps they do arrest fall into their laps.]
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Lani tells JJ about her unexpected decision. [What now? Is the wandering Lani leaving Salem again or is she dumping poor JJ for the more manly, mature Eli? E.g., "Sorry, JJ. I want a relationship with a real crimefighter, not some kid Keystone Kop."]
Thursday, August 17, 2017
Chloe confronts Brady about his drinking. [Chloe should butt out. Confronting Brady about his substance abuse is Maggie's job. Chloe should stick to caring for Parker and her Holly substitute, Doll-in-Blanket.]
Friday, August 18, 2017
Brady and Nicole have a huge confrontation. [Fie on the writers. This is just contrived rubbish so they can point the long-suffering Nicole in the direction of the Salem sourpuss.]

That's true about the amulet. I posted this week's preview in week Aug 7 since
someone posted the wrong week on the Days FB page. I'll be posting it in this
thread tomorrow unless NBC changes it.

JS - forgot about that ice cap. Never met anyone that has used it yet. Good to know that it's readily available in Salem USA.

I'm not the President of the Doppelgangers Fan Club but Bonnie being drawn to Lucas is an unexpected surprise.

I suppose when they jump into bed, Lucas will be "so wrought" (old expression), he won't notice she has both her boobs and no scars!

I wonder if Bonnie/Lucas could be a lead-in to get Adrienne back with Justin? When the switch is discovered and the real Adrienne comes home, maybe they'll have her asking Lucas the same questions mentioned here, how could he not tell Bonnie wasn't her, Adrienne not able to get past finding out Lucas slept with Bonnie, etc. The show has had Justin and Adrienne pretty chummy and viewers have thought for a while that may be the direction their storyline was going.

I wonder if Bonnie/Lucas could be a lead-in to get Adrienne back with Justin? When the switch is discovered and the real Adrienne comes home, maybe they'll have her asking Lucas the same questions mentioned here, how could he not tell Bonnie wasn't her, Adrienne not able to get past finding out Lucas slept with Bonnie, etc. The show has had Justin and Adrienne pretty chummy and viewers have thought for a while that may be the direction their storyline was going.

This is my guess as well but for the life of me I cannot figure out why Eve is coming back on contract. Eduardo is gone and I wouldn't want her being an interloper to a reconciled Justin and Adrienne.

Back