SPOILER !! Week Aug 21

Chad and Abigail, and Paul and Sonny realize they may be in direct conflict. What's this? Have they booked Chez Rouge for their respective wedding receptions at the same time?

And this would be a problem how?? Given how tiny weddings have become in Salem these days.

Tell fans the date of the filming and I'm sure fans would show up dressed up and would be willing to sit in chairs as wedding guests. That is how the movie Seabiscuit got their crowd shots. The producers asked the local hotels if anyone wanted to spend the day at the racetrack. We'd be given hats, women had to wear dresses/long skirts men suits and ties.

Roman is the one who kisses Kate and supposedly Anjelica dies.

I'm not surprised Abe is being set up. We all know Abe wouldn't break the law, in fact, he's probably the only authority figure on the show that never has. I definitely think it's Raines. I've thought so all along. With that said, Abe's rant was stupid. I don't blame him for being mad for being falsely accused, but to tell them all he's going to sue them, really?

Other than Raines, the rest of them are just doing their jobs. Fact is, he would be doing the exact same thing in their position. He's notorious for it, upholding the law and arresting anyone in Salem whether they are guilty or not. I wonder what Theo will say about his arrest, after getting the third degree from his father about working for the DiMeras?

Last edited by a moderator:
@MelaB. If this is all a staged set up, I think Abe is doing a fantastic job of ranting and raving, it is part of the whole act.

Got to make it authentic so the real culprit falls for it relaxing a bit. If indeed it is Raines, he must be feeling pretty cocky and safe at this point but he is laying it on a bit thick with the nagging, digging, and demanding for more information. He is not acting like professional law enforcement.

Is that Lucas in bed? Someone else? caption is unexpected death.

dool_342.JPG

I think he's probably passed out cold in the picture. Remember, he took another drink after being sober in the morning. Bet he keeps drinking until he's blotto drunk, again.

My guess is when Anjelica and Bonnie struggle, that one or the other hits their head and dies. I'd think it's Anjelica who dies, "Adrienne" is hauled to jail, and they find out about the switch.

Also am thinking Anjelica falls, hits her head.......tis a fav way for Salem to get rid of characters at times.....Willow, that guy Dario helped make disappear, Did not Ford Decker also meet his maker that way? I know most of the stories have to be "done" by end of August.

Just like, Nicole cannot be the killer, since the actress agreed to stay on a while longer, making her be in Salem throughout fall, into Nov./Dec.

@MelaB. If this is all a staged set up, I think Abe is doing a fantastic job of ranting and raving, it is part of the whole act.

Got to make it authentic so the real culprit falls for it relaxing a bit. If indeed it is Raines, he must be feeling pretty cocky and safe at this point but he is laying it on a bit thick with the nagging, digging, and demanding for more information. He is not acting like professional law enforcement.
That is what I'm hoping for that they're staging this to nail Raines. Otherwise, Abe's rant saying he's going to sue Eli, Rafe and Hope is unwarranted when they're only doing their jobs, just as he would be doing if he were in their position. I agree how Raines is acting, pretty suspicious to me. I haven't trusted him from day one.

Back