SPOILER !! Week Aug 21

I think it's a ploy, I saw a picture of him outside of the jacket, too. Now I have to find it.

That may have been before he was caught. Initially it looks like they are putting him in the same room with Marlena. Hattie is there too outside the door so I'm wondering how they move John.

I agree about Anjelica dying and then Bonnie being arrested. It's a quick way to wrap up both Anjelica and Bonnie. I wish Alex were on the canvas though if they are killing off his mother.

I still want to know how Coco and Sheila come back into play though. They should be airing soon. I hope there is not another switch done at the prison.

I'm guessing we are headed towards a double wedding next month and Will breaks it up. Then Chad and Abby end up marrying around New Year's based on the photos we just saw of Marci Miller's (Abby) birthday party on set. She looked like she was in a wedding dress.

I'm also curious as to how John and Marlena get out. Maybe Eric and Roman compare notes.

Probably. It appears all the stations are going to preempt programming from about 1:00 to 3:00 or 4:00 on Monday.

CBS has already said they are going to preempt Y&R, and show B&B at 12:30 eastern instead (it's only a 30 minute soap).

@MelaB. If this is all a staged set up, I think Abe is doing a fantastic job of ranting and raving, it is part of the whole act.

Got to make it authentic so the real culprit falls for it relaxing a bit. If indeed it is Raines, he must be feeling pretty cocky and safe at this point but he is laying it on a bit thick with the nagging, digging, and demanding for more information. He is not acting like professional law enforcement.

I've been thinking Abe is working on a sting and it's Raines that is Dario's partner. Or else it's vengence alone on Eli's part

Not everyone can view the show on NBC.com (like me) as they block it out for some folks.

I'm in central time zone and the eclipse showing starts when they show Days. I already
sent station an email asking what their plans are.

I still want to know how Coco and Sheila come back into play though.
Two thoughts: Either their scenes are now cut, OR, we see Hattie being tossed in the klink and they surround her, fade to black.
I'm also curious as to how John and Marlena get out. Maybe Eric and Roman compare notes.
I must have totally misread the stuff I've seen, I thought he got himself put in there to get her out. But I might have just been overly speculative.

Ugh, I can almost guarantee my affiliate won't show it. I didn't know it was OnDemand now - thank @Heather4CU - my carrier does provide that (though it's listed under primetime so I might never have searched it out unless you said something).

In my neck of the woods, the eclipse is supposed to occur at 10:30 a.m. and the show airs at 1:00 so I should be good. Call me crazy but I'm going to be outside experiencing it first hand, not watching it on a "special report." :rolleyes:

But Troy, it last for 2-3 hrs I already have too many eye problems, I won't even try to watch. NBC is supposed to have a couple of special reports, but affiliates not obligated to break into their programming to run them. So, guess it will all depend on our local nbc station.

What is on demand, how do you get it, and if you have to have a smart phone, don't bother telling me :)

I thought it only lasted a couple of minutes LOL. I'm not going to look directly at the sun and I probably won't stay out the whole time if lasts that long. The reports, I'm sure, will explain the science of the event so I probably shouldn't have come across as dismissive and boy is my face red now.

I'm just guessing if the eclipse has ended where I live in the Pacific Northwest, the show will air at 1:00. But we'll see.:)

Back