SPOILER !! Week Aug 28

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday August 28:
Eli tries to stop Lani and JJ from blowing up his plan.

Tuesday August 29:
John and Marlena try to find a way out of their predicament.

Wednesday August 30:
Nicole gets alarming news at her custody hearing for Holly.

Thursday August 31:
While mending their relationship, Claire helps Theo deal with his frustration towards Abe.

Friday September 1:
Rafe learns evidence is on its way from Dario.
Hattie, posing as Marlena, has a therapy session with Andre.

uh oh, trouble is stalking the Salemites. John & Marlena are still in Bayview, Eli learns if he tries to go it alone with a secret plan, the earnest young 'uns are bound to "help" someone they feel has been wronged. Hmmm, Dario is sending "evidence"???

Agree with Noel, that therapy session should be a pip!

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11037332/4/

Monday, August 28, 2017
Hope and Rafe conspire with Abe.
Hattie and Bonnie panic over their sticky situation.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Lucas gets a horrible shock and turns to Chloe.

Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Paul grills Hattie.

Thursday, August 31, 2017
Kayla opens up to Valerie about her issues with Steve.

Friday, September 1, 2017
Gabi finds herself in a dangerous situation.

What puzzles me is that Andre has to know Hattie looks like Marlena (when he dated and framed her).

So, now, is he supposed to figure Marlena is "counseling" him, thus Hattie can feed him/tell him a bunch of malarky and cause him problems?

While mending their relationship, Claire helps Theo deal with his frustration towards Abe.
Okay "mending friendship"? I thought they agreed to remain friends, but not friends with benefits. The wording on this is odd. Frustration isn't the emotion I'd think Theo would have with his dad. Anger, fear, disappointment? Yes. Frustration wouldn't crack the top 10 emotions. Oh well, I will wait to see how this plays out.

Lucas gets a horrible shock and turns to Chloe.
The joys of alcohol blackouts. Can't remember what happened.

Let us move on to the new stories. However, I am happy at the pace these old crummy stories are being changed and moving along.

I don't know why Kayla would open up to Valerie about her marriage problems. Good time to confide in someone other than Marlena though. The thing is, I'm getting tired of Kayla having problems with Steve. She's known him long enough to be aware of his ways from start to finish. This last time around she should have either taken him and stuck with it or gone her own way.

I wonder if Kayla feels Steve let her down about Joey. ?? He felt Joey should decide for himself, and ultimately it WAS Joey's decision, & Kayla agreed with Joey. However, before that, she wanted Steve to talk Joey out of it, etc. & he did not. Again, in my opinion, that was Steve's option, as once Joey confessed and gave himself up, then Steve's story of having done it is a lie, and he is guilty of obstructing justice, and is in trouble, yet, Steve did not hesitate to put his son first at all times. Hope Kayla understands this.

As to Theo, perhaps his frustration is "Dad tells me the DiMeras are evil, quiit my job, etc. etc., when he has been guilty of counterfeiting money?
But, granted, wording leaves a lot to be desired on spoilers.

I would rather see Kayla confide in Hope or Jennifer as I feel they can relate better based on Bo and Jack. However, I am appreciative of the fact that Ron seems to be utilizing Valerie more. Seeing her once a month wasn't helping endear me to the character. I'm also hopeful that Eli isn't her only child.

I really hope the doppelgänger club doesn't try to frame Lucas. As it is, I'm sick of the Deimos and Ava murders. I don't need to deal with another one.

I guess this also confirms that Bonnie doesn't end up in prison just yet since she moves into the KMansion.

When Abe said to the effect "When I am cleared, I will sue every last one of you" seemed quite melodramatic and over the top to me. Did not ring true. I believe this is a ruse to smoke out Raines. Also, I think the info from Dario is a trap. It is setting up Raines to catch him destroying the "evidence".

The Marlena "doppleganger" is not making me like Marlena as well. It is because she is acting like a total moron but looking like Marlena. Hattie appears to have more brains the Adrienne Part 2 but that isn't saying much.

Kayla - yes, I get the Mama Bear instinct. Constantly stroking Joey's Prince Valiant mop of hair looked ridiculous. She always blames Steve. Steve tried and finally came to terms with, as a parent stepping, aside and letting your grown child make a decision - like it or not. Yes prison is a scary place. But Joey supposedly killed Ava. Consequences - too many parents today don't want their children to experience consequences of their actions. They are always trying to clean up the mess. Sometimes, you just can't fix it nor should you.

Nicole is really not going to jail, seriously?! One more person volunteering they killed Deimos. This is so ridiculous. I am surprised they originally planned for it to be Victor. Was that how they were going to write him off?

So is Brady going to suddenly go back on the wagon? As in the words of Nicole to Brady: "You're an idiot."

John is in Bayview? Another admission by the impeccable Dr. "Marlena Evans"?

Sighing.

I feel Andre will figure it out right away, honestly. Counseling with Marlena versus Hattie would be quite interesting. Hattie would probably recommend Andre take up drinking instead of getting help. LOL! Hattie wasn't thinking there since Andre is well aware there is a Marlena doppelganger named Hattie. The sticky situation is probably Andre figuring it out, though I doubt he will say anything right away.

I think Lucas finds Anjelica's dead body in his hotel room, figuring Adrienne was the one to do it. Could be he keeps it secret and goes to Chloe for help. Interesting. Are the writers trying to revisit that? I'd rather Chloe go for Eric.

Gabi more than likely ends up in trouble with Dario's people. Probably this will be the way to get Dario out of hiding since his return is September.

As for Nicole, I think something comes out about her being a suspect in Deimos murder, and it gets revoked to see Holly.

Moira, yes, not only stroking his hair but his face and arms, along with something akin to baby talk. I can't imagine a boy past the age of 11 allowing his mother to do that. Or a girl either, for that matter. Hope does it all the time with Ciara too. In my generation, it wasn't uncommon for people to be married and have little ones of their own by the ages Joey and Ciara are now. I can't get used to kids being babied after they are grown.

I wonder if it ever occurred to Joey that his dad and Uncle Roman might be in a lot of trouble too, for their participation in the coverup. I didn't ever hear anyone point that out to him.

Good points about Lucas and Anjelica's death.

Back