SPOILER !! Week Aug 7

Chad and Abigail's reunion takes a surprising turn.
PLEASE DON'T LET GABI BE PREGNANT!!!! (Of course, in Salem, her being pregnant would not be a surprising turn.)

I can only hope this absurd convoluted tripe is NOT from the current writing staff.
Same here, Moira, but we're danged if we do and danged if we don't. Even if this storyline is the brainchild of the old writers, the fact that the new one(s) left it in, tells us something.

The spoiler doesn't say that Tripp skips town. It says he decides to skip town. I'm betting he stays put.
Heather, I was about to make the same observation. Great minds, again, huh?? :)

Last edited:
I think the Chad/Abby spoiler is Chad wanting to turn himself in. This is per SOD.

However, as much as I don't want a Chad/Gabi baby, it would be a soapy way to add angst. Since Ron is writing and not Dena, I'm hoping he focuses on rebuilding Chad/Abby and JJ/Gabi instead. Lani and Eli can provide angst for JJ and Gabi.

The scenes in the hospital by Abigail's family were so moving. How nice to see Eric and Jennifer praying in the chapel. I'd still like to see them as a couple. There are so few stable couples in Salem now that Brady and Nicole's relationship is shaky. I'm going to miss Nicole.

From the spoiler pics: "Chad and Abigail's reunion takes a surprising turn." I hope the surprise is that their divorce was never finalized so she was never legally married to Dario and is still married to Chad!! That's what I'm hoping for anyway!

NBC Days Facebook page posted this promo instead of the one on NBC website.

I'm posting under this week because spoiler has Brady find something in Eric's room.

Guess what, a new suspect for Deimos murder.

I think I'm going to be sick if Nicole killed Deimos and has to go away to prison and lose Holly completely. I wonder if Victor could be setting up Eric or Nicole in order to free Sonny. He said he would find somebody and he doesn't like either one of them. I hope that is not the case either.

Back