SPOILER !! Week Aug 7

He's probably setting up Eric, and I have a sinking feeling Brady is going to go along with it :angry:.

I still want it to end up being Dario, since he was at the site that night to take the picture of Chad and he was not drugged. I have a feeling Chad in his drugged state of mind thought Abby or Gabi did it and he was trying to protect them when he cleaned the knife.

OK folks this is just my idea. I think it would be a GIANT twist if Chloe or Nancy did it.

Let's face it, we know that none of the people at the party are guilty!! I can see Nicole or Eric get the blame (thanks to Victor, and maybe Brady).

Last edited by a moderator:
While I hope it's not Nicole (or Eric) I am surprised she wasn't considered earlier considering her relationship with Deimos. Someone remind me if they had a reason not to question her or alibi and I just forgot! :huh:

Kerry816, I think it just hasn't been her turn to be arrested for this crime. I believe they will run everyone who was at the party into jail until they find the culprit.

The fact that they were all drugged and no one has memory of that time frame seems to have escaped the police. But then again, DA PLOT is all that matters. Common sense does not belong in Salem.

People have been known to do all sorts of things while in a drugged state...even murder. Although I agree with those who think the killer won't be a "main" character, it is still possible for one of the drugged people to have done it.

The thing is ...Dario was there, no one knew he came back, yet no one has mentioned that perhaps he was the culprit. The waiter seems to have a good memory if he definitely SAW Sonny by the body. So, he must not have been as out of it as others were.

And then, yes, anyone could have come in during the party, while all were in their foggy state, and passing out, even Deimos.

Katmouse - Thanks for the promo video. It is piquing my waning interest in the Deimos murder storyline. So many questions from such a short video!

I'm on the I hope "Dario did it" bus. I see NO way to redeem this character. He's just too slimy and creepy!

Well, Dario did love Abigail. I guess Chad/Gabi could somehow be blamed for Dario's losing his way. He needed a lot of money to be able to compete with wealthy Chad. :)

I forgot about those mysterious shipping crates on the dock. :)

What about that guy he (Dario) helped the mermaid* get rid of after he died in her hotel room?

Dario has been nothing but shifty this visit to Salem. And too bad, he could have bee a great stand up kind a guy and not a thug.

*(Summer the daughter Maggie never had, provided you the viewer forgot about Melissa and Sarah)

Back