SPOILER !! Week Dec 11

I wouldn't mind if they get engaged again and Hope learns that he was in Sami's hotel room and dumps him again. There's nothing wrong with a strong single woman having story of her own. But if he tells of Sami before they get engaged again, I could start liking the pairing.

Ah but it was Rafe who did the dumping, which of course, I thoroughly enjoyed. Since they were over, which both of them completely understood, it's tough crap for Hope that Rafe spent the night with Sami. If it's enough for Hope to break it off after reuniting, that would be fine by me. But the spoiler of Rafe being ridden with guilt is stupid. He has nothing to feel guilty about.

I just wish that it would be understood when it comes out that two single adults spent the night together comforting each other in a way they used to and there was nothing wrong with it. But no, it's all going to be blamed on Sami. Then I wish that Rafe would defend Sami. But you know what I want isn't going happen. lolol

Hope will drag out the "truth, honesty & trust" card, she went on and on about trusting Rafe. So, if it comes out, and she does say something, I hope he reminds her she kept interrupting him, and definitely said "she doesn't care about the past"

Ah but it was Rafe who did the dumping, which of course, I thoroughly enjoyed. Since they were over, which both of them completely understood, it's tough crap for Hope that Rafe spent the night with Sami. If it's enough for Hope to break it off after reuniting, that would be fine by me. But the spoiler of Rafe being ridden with guilt is stupid. He has nothing to feel guilty about.

I just wish that it would be understood when it comes out that two single adults spent the night together comforting each other in a way they used to and there was nothing wrong with it. But no, it's all going to be blamed on Sami. Then I wish that Rafe would defend Sami. But you know what I want isn't going happen. lolol
Absolutely. Tough crap, Hope. Rafe dumped Hope and he has nothing to feel guilty about. Him and Sami was comfort, familiarity and just sex. Nothing else. If Hope gets ticked about this, that's her problem. I can understand Rafe feeling bad about it afterwards, but certainly not guilty.

Evidently this is the week Sami will be leaving Salem, read a short interview or comment (I believe on twitter) wherein the actress was bidding goodbye, and said how much she enjoyed this visit. She referred to it as an important story, and a "story arc" that let her play all kinds of characters. (I would have said all kinds of mood swings), and she was glad it worked out.

This is toooo funny.... Tis referred to as Vic training Brady to follow in his footsteps

DQVbtKUWkAE224T.jpg

Well, she has been posting a lot because of that movie she made for Hallmark, which was on last weekend. Actually, will be shown again tonight, but earlier in afternoon. I think it is 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Central time. A lot of her fellow actors from Days came to the party and premier showing.
But also, I read that the actors really have a difficult time, since they have pics they cannot post, for 5-6 mos.

I'm scared about Sami returning. She keeps posting photos on instagram and Twitter that look current.

Great minds. I've had the exact same thought this past week. The hairstyles look different than what's on air in some of those photos. She's been quiet during the day too whereas she usually posts stuff. Also, the timing fits well with her to return pregnant with Rafe's kid.

Muzza, I could see them doing that. Rafe has long talked of wanting a kid of his own and if they keep him with Hope long term, this could be a way of them having a kid together without Hope getting pregnant. The other thing it could mean is Sami returning to Salem long term. Again just my personal speculation.

I wonder. She recently said she would return, but only for a short arc, but it had to be important story. She also said she doesn't regret leaving in 2015 as it opened a lot of other doors for her, gave her opportunities to do some things she would not have been able to do.

However, actors say a lot of things, at times, they may not mean, or else....well, things change. Louise Sorel (Vivian) said never, never again, didn't she?

If Rafe is to have a child, I'd like for Nicole to return with Daniel Rafael, start dating Rafe and an intriguing story of what happened to have little Daniel alive and with her. Shortly after her return, characters who we don't know catch up with her starting an adventure with her and Rafe.

Wishful thinking though.

Dr. Baker would have to return for this storyline.

Back