SPOILER !! Week Dec 11

Agreed she is doing a good job, but the writers need to tone down the material, and squash this stupid "revenge on Claire, her fault Theo shot, etc.". Ciara may have an edge now, but she needs to stop faulting Claire for snagging Theo. Ciara rejected Theo, Claire did not. Ciara ran off, left town, and put that letter in Theo's backpack was a cowardly thing to do. Why not just tell him how you feel. No, Ciara did not do that. Heck, Theo might not have even found the letter for weeks. All he knew was Ciara left town.

So....right now, looks as tho Ciara is going to be a handful for her mom. She already bypassed her mom taking the motorcycle keys, by grabbing the spare. Hope she gets nailed for driving without a license. LOL

By the way, Kassie dePaiva (Eve) tweeted that "Eve is squeaky clean" ...in reply to someone commenting about Brady asking Paul to uncover some dirt.

I predict that, more than ever, Ciara will experience some compatibility issues. :eek: :eek: :eek: Of course, rocket scientist Tripp will be hovering around. :rolleyes:

Aren't there going to be some new young men coming to Salem? ShaSha

Considering he's the only male in her age group that she's not related to, it's a given he'll be hovering at some point.

I'm guessing it's more likely the other way around to spite Claire. I think Claire and Tripp are the rooting couple.

How long before Salem counselor extraordinaire Eric Brady counsels his cousin?

Okay, so Eve is wearing a fur coat, but bare legs. And Gabi is sitting outside with bare shoulders. That girl needs to purchase a complete blouse. Sometimes her sleeves are holey, sometimes the front has a hole.

Salem must be in Phoenix or Los Angeles.

As I have posted before, the show needs to send their costume designers to the Midwest in blizzard weather so they understand how absurd these characters are dressed in winter. Fat chance that will happen.

Well, I will be darned. The Salem Christmas elves snuck in while all the Salemites wandered around the square, or sat in the Pub, and put up Christmas trees, decorated homes, etc. etc.

Not a single Salemite mentioned decorating a tree, putting up lights, etc. What a magical place Salem is.

:sarcasm: :rolleyes:

And we see part of menorah at the nurses station.

Reactions: YPG
Back