SPOILER !! Week Dec 12

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
But could Kate possibly be supporting Adrienne in whatever caused her to pass out?

And so...Gabi undoubtably hears JJ & Jennifer talking about Abby in the attic, so, Abby remains in hiding, and ANOTHER person knows she is up there. Poor Andre wanted to be the one to bring his beloved Abby back to Chad, figured he would earn a huge amount of brownie points....and now....well, Laura, Andre, Jennifer, JJ and Gabi all know. The list is growing, isn't it. Too bad Doug & Julie are not around, as they would have to note all the sudden activity up to the attic. Plus, well, folks have to hear walking around up there.

Derrick asks Paul if he has feelings for Sonny.
:sick::sick:
I thought Derrick already asked Paul that question.
This is a big misdirect. They want us to think that Paul and Sonny are the rooting couple, but they're clearly following the Rafe/Hope model by repeating the same conversation 100 times. :)
But could Kate possibly be supporting Adrienne in whatever caused her to pass out?
Speculation that she's pregnant seems to be getting more validation. Uh-oh...

Jen will do that.....Wish I knew why the show insists on dragging things out so long, while doing press releases saying "exciting week" or "happening month", so much going on......blah, blah.

I think Kate supports Adrienne due to the cancer thing as well. I saw another spoiler on Twitter saying she is diagnosed with breast cancer this coming week. So, I don't think she will choose either guy in the short term. If she does I still think it will be Lucas. If she picks Justin now, that takes away the angst.

If Gabi overhears Jen and JJ, I bet it's at HTS or the Horton living room. There is no reason for her to be near the attic. Bigger question is what will she do with the information?

As a breast cancer survivor, I can tell you that people don't pass out because they have undiagnosed breast cancer. What BS that will be if that's the way the writers go. And what on earth would make the doctor even look for breast cancer because she passed out? Makes no real sense, but I do agree that will likely be the way this is going to go. Do the writers have no concept of reality?

Kate had cancer, but they never really followed it up. We saw her in a hospital gown, and Dr. Dan drooling over her. Never lost her hair, no scars, no months of treatment, nothing. Only Chloe's cancer/leukemia was done with a drop of reality. If they're not willing to tackle these issues the correct way, why bother? Oh right - for the drama.

Last edited:
Let's say she passed out from dehydration/stress/hunger, whatever, but in the course of checking her out at the hospital, the blood test showed irregularities? So further tests were done.

I have no idea, but when she passed out, I just thought it had to be from something else........agree with BBJB that, if she has cancer, that is not what caused her to faint. Perhaps the testing shows "catching it very early???

If Gabi overhears Jen and JJ, I bet it's at HTS or the Horton living room. There is no reason for her to be near the attic. Bigger question is what will she do with the information?

Actually the bigger question is why do the writers think we will still care?? I'm at the point now of not caring if Chad ever sees her again. And to wait even longer.

And we all know that you only pass out from being pregnant on soaps. And won't Sonny and his brothers love to have a baby sister?

Wait, wait, wait, I've got it! Adrienne is pregnant with a "change of life" baby. Jade somehow faked her pregnancy test results. When Adrienne gives birth, Jade kidnaps the baby and passes it off as her and Joey's child. :sarcasm:

Wait, wait, wait, I've got it! Adrienne is pregnant with a "change of life" baby. Jade somehow faked her pregnancy test results. When Adrienne gives birth, Jade kidnaps the baby and passes it off as her and Joey's child.
By golly! I think you've got it!! Wouldn't that be a creative twist! :sarcasm:

Back