katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday December 18:
Abe gets bad news regarding Theo.

Tuesday December 19:
John surprises Marlena with a romantic gift.

Wednesday December 20:
A guilt-ridden JJ writes letters to his loved ones and gives away his possessions as he prepares to take a drastic step.

Thursday December 21:
It's Christmas Eve in Salem. Claire and Ciara cause a commotion during the traditional hanging of the Horton ornaments.

Friday December 22:
A surprising couple makes love.
Will asks Sonny about their past.

It's Christmas Eve in Salem. Claire and Ciara cause a commotion during the traditional hanging of the Horton ornaments.
They better not hurt the ornaments! I'm pretty sure that would be an offense worthy of arrest in Salem.

And, way to go, writers. Ruin a beautiful tradition (that many fans eagerly look forward to each year) with a bratty teenage catfight. :angry:

Days doesn't seem to like "happy". Characters are screaming, scheming, cheating, manipulating, etc. Wonder what Hope, Belle, Shawn will say to the duo. Am sure the sarcastic comments will be flying between those two (Ciara/Claire). Shame on them.

So, JJ is writing letters, and giving his cherished things away. Doesn't this signal something to the recipients?

Hmmm, who is the surprising couple? Paul/Will? Eli/Lani? Ciara/Tripp?

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11049977/2/#new

Monday, December 18, 2017
Ciara opens up to Hope.
Kayla and Tripp share a warm moment.

Tuesday, December 19, 2017
Eve overhears an argument between Brady and Victor.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017
JJ recalls fond memories of his friends and family, including Jennifer, Jack, and Abigail.

Thursday, December 21, 2017
Chad and Abigail have a romantic night.

Friday, December 22, 2017
Jennifer makes an emotional appeal to Abe to forgive JJ.

Hey, we frequently play guessing games here. Ha. Right now, am guessing as to who is the surprising couple that has sex.....(I doubt it is "making love", lol)

Monday December 18:
Abe gets bad news regarding Theo. [Of course he gets bad news. The writers will hang onto the Theo-in-a-coma plot like grim death.]

Tuesday December 19:
Eve overhears an argument between Brady and Victor. [As I said on another thread, Victor should get Brady out of town. Right now, he's an albatross around the neck of the Kiriakis family.]
250px-Albatros_ceja_negra_-_paso_drake_-_noviembre_2005.jpg

Albatross Brady soaring over Salem looking for new
ways to cause trouble.

Wednesday December 20:
A guilt-ridden JJ writes letters to his loved ones and gives away his possessions as he prepares to take a drastic step. [Will he give Rory his old bong and the infamous magic donut recipe?]

Thursday December 21:
It's Christmas Eve in Salem. Claire and Ciara cause a commotion during the traditional hanging of the Horton ornaments. [Brat girl Teen Ciara 2 should be sent to the basement.]

Friday December 22:
A surprising couple makes love. [What now, Eve and Henderson?]
Jennifer makes an emotional appeal to Abe to forgive JJ. [Good luck with that. The Theo coma plot requires a perpetually-angry Abe.]

Days doesn't seem to like "happy".
I truly don't understand why they feel a need to have depressing or angry situations for the Christmas episodes these days.

I don't know about GH, but on Y&R and B&B, they have their bickering characters play nice for the day. Enemies shake hands, share a drink and break bread together. Then they all go back to fighting and backstabbing on 12/26.

Writers, wake up. I thought you got a clue. Now more teeny boppers just being jerks. Bah humbug and coal for the writers. Get back on track. We have had enough with Sami screaming every single day since she has returned. Enough.

The ornament tradition should not become the center of two narcissistic teens. Now Claire comes off as the mature one. Who saw that coming? Ciara, go away. You weren't missed. Your mother had another dumb storyline. And now we have you back pretending to be the wronged soul mate. Theo chose Claire even after she hid the letter. Stop screwing up the holidays.

I would rather see Vivian show up at the ornament event than have Claire and Ciara become worse b-words than they currently are. STAAHHPPPP and more stop!

PS: Could Brady go be a jerk somewhere else until he learns to play nice? Eve at the K-Mansion is annoying and not entertaining.

They could've done Eve's storyline so much better. She still could've been the widow of Deimos, but they could've had her just come back to run Basic Black. She could've done her own thing, not caring what Brady and Victor thought. They still could've had Brady and Victor stewing over it and plotting, but Eve not giving into it.

No reason to have her moving into the K-Mansion and acting like she's the queen of the castle. Maggie was kind to her. No reason to redecorate Maggie's house and get rid of her figurines. But then again, having Eve live elsewhere would've meant dealing with another set. I'd have rather seen her move into one of the rooms above the pub. Roman is her step-uncle. He probably would've enjoyed the company.

Look, is any couple ever really happy in Salem? When you think happy is going to come, it's a tease and disaster finds its way. I given given up on happy couples. There hasn't been since the Hortons seniors, Doug and Julie and Bo/Hope. Bo/Hope had their ups and downs, but always came together.
What can I say, but :cry: :sad::fan: ? This says it all. ShaSha

I like the idea of Ciara and Claire going at it during the traditional ornament hanging get together. Seriously, it may liven up the party. It can get pretty boring. Espeically since the same people put up the same ornaments every year, and Maggie rambles on, pretending not to talk to the camera, every year. A little change is good. Just my opinion.

Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Friday December 22:
A surprising couple makes love.

Sadly, I too, believe that will be Brady and Eve. :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back