SPOILER !! Week Dec 19

Looks like Abby hasn't told Chad yet she's alive.

I thought Gabi overhears Jen and JJ with a secret. It must not be about
Abby being alive, unless Gabi sees Abby watching and kisses Chad.

Hopefully, it's Abigail who watches and finally comes out of hiding.

It is truly hard to believe the show actually would continue to keep Abby in hiding and Chad in the dark as to her being alive and well and in Salem. Stinks to high heaven, and ruins the Horton Ornament festivities. Just because they shot some supposed "flashback" scenes with the two together, doesn't change a thing. Shame on them.
:angry::tsk:

Honestly, and maybe I shouldn't, but I'm now rooting for Gabi and Chad. I like their chemistry. Although I think her "working" for Chad was really stupid, as how many suits and special clothes does the guy actually need ? :rolleyes: Who knew ? Here I am, with a University Degree, getting paid ridiculous amounts for actual work, while all I had to do was go shopping. :rolleyes: Yeah, I know personal shoppers exist, but still... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think also that Gabi and JJ were ruined because of another asinine affair storyline. Maybe, just maybe, I could have gotten behind a reconciliation between them had it not happened overnight. And had it been done over time, with some true romance. Not a "let's have make up sex after I rent a room at the Salem Inn".

And as far as Abigail is concerned, am I wrong if I wish she falls to her death after once again trying to get out of that darn attic ?

Enough, seriously, enough ! :beat::angry:

From http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2016/12/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-december-12-16-2016/

Chad and Gabi are stunned when they realize someone witnesses their kiss! Chloe fears Nicole’s learned the truth about her pregnancy. The Hortons’ annual ornament celebration kicks off Christmas in Salem.
Why are Chad and Gabi surprised that somebody saw them kissing? As Sami can well attest in Salem the night not only has 1,000 eyes, but people are always entering through unlocked doors and seeing something they they aren't supposed to. After all, did Marlena and John really expect their tabletop adventure to be witnessed, and did EJ and Sami really think that anyone would walk in on their infamous "hate boink??" As for foolish Chloe's fears, she ought to tell Nicole ASAP. The long-suffering Ms. Walker deserves to know the truth. Finally, regarding the Horton ornament event, here are two scenarios: 1) Chad is upset when Abigail's ornament breaks or 2) the one-time Ms. Perfect will come down the stairs and magically appear just as her ornament is placed on the tree.

Oh Lordy, why are they stretching the Abby / Chad / Gabi stuff out so long? I've already reached the point of not caring.
I'm starting to think they are re-telling the John/Marlena/Isabella story - when Marlena came back to town in her pink track suit, and stayed hidden for far too long, while Roman/John finally proposed to Izzy B - and then found Marlena alive. Deja Vu ?

What the blazes is the Dec. 22. Jen and Abby say a difficult goodbye?? Is she going to live with Chad, or going back to live with Laura?

Chad & Gabi exchange gifts?? Why? This truly is lousy. Merry Christmas, Days. NOT.

I think Abby will go back to Laura but may get stopped last minute by Chad. I think it will be a Christmas or New Years surprise, Abby's reveal.

Back