SPOILER !! Week Dec 4

So am I the only crazy one in thinking that instead of starting a triangle between Ciara/Claire/Tripp, TPTB should concentrate on Hope (her mom who just got fired) and Theo who is still in a coma, when Ciara returns. Besides I kind of like Tripp and Claire. Just a thought.

:hug:
The triangle could always be between Lucas, a bottle of vodka and a keg of beer.
I'm hoping Will wants to be with Paul instead of Sonny. Sonny is being very inconsiderate of Paul's feelings.

That would be an interesting end game. I wouldn't mind Will and Paul pairing up. I feel for Paul, he seems to disappear whenever Will is in the room.

As to the comment about Lucas. I feel like it was done in poor taste. Alcoholism is a very real illness and Lucas is struggling. I just hope he wins this battle before he loses the war.

DP0_cBwVoAAa82T.jpg

How will that Sonny/Vic conversation go? "Come on, Sonny, don't dump cousin's brother for that no-good step-nephew of his." LOLOL

Last edited:
OK, Jason, I guess I'm tired, but I can't puzzle out who Sonny's "brother's cousin" would be, as his "brother's cousin" would also Sonny's own cousin. And who would be Sonny's step-nephew?

Oops, I reversed them in my head as I was writing. I have edited the post above. It's Sonny's cousin's brother whom Sonny's dumping, for his ex's step-nephew. (It's hard to make a Victor snark line without a female character on whom he can blurt his trademark misogyny.)

Sonny's cousin's brother would be JJ, Joey or Tripp. Will would be Sonny's cousins' (JJ, Abby, Stephanie and Joey) cousin.

But yep, Will would be considered Paul's step-nephew, since Sami and Paul would be step-siblings (well, depending on the state of John/Marlena's matrimony at the moment!)

Ooops, was forgetting about Sonny and Brady being cousins, as I was only going as far as first cousins through the Johnson family tree, since Justin doesn't have any siblings.

Dear Lord, no one in Salem should have sex without a certified family tree and DNA test, preferably one NOT performed in Salem.

And we return to the death of Deimos, the slowest moving investigation. But then again, wasn't most of the police force onsite and drugged? It's been so long, I've forgotten to care.

This made me laugh. I started watching Days in early 1981. I was channel surfing, and noticed an actor (Steven Brooks, who played Joshua Fallon) that I had liked. So I stopped to see what was going on. A few minutes later Alex Marshall was shot. I figured I'd watch and see who did it. It was months and months and months before that was revealed, and here I am, still watching.

Back