SPOILER !! Week Dec. 5

- Wow ! The writers are really going out of their way to make us, or at least me, not care one iota about Abigail anymore, aren't they? I sure do miss the good old days with the phrase: "the part of ..... is now being played by....", not fuss, no unnecessary drama, no stupid transitions.

- Nicole and Deimos: Again, great way for the writers to make me stop caring for my favorite character Nicole, by pairing her with shady Deimos. I don't mind Deimos, or the fact that he could be a great grey character, and I do like the actor... just no to Nicole and Deimos.

- Jade: Go away! Please, no dumbing down Kayla and Steve for the sake of yet another terrible pregnancy (fake or not) storyline.

- I don't care to see Jennifer console Brady. Unless it really means "consoling" and it is very brief and not "grieving together in bed". :sick::sick: No more grief sex, please!

- Adrienne? I'm intrigued. Unless she choses Justin, then I don't care. Because I think she's a jerk, so is Justin.

- Gabi and Chad: Like Poirot said, the actor playing Chad has chemistry with everyone, including Gabi. Thus I like Gabi and Chad together. And frankly, if Abigail continues to hide and act like a fool, I say: live with the consequences and go away. Again, I won't care long for Abigail, I'm already almost out of patience with this character.

Last edited:
Holy cow. We go into December without Chad knowing his wife is still alive. :confused:

Jennifer and Brady had better "console" each other at addiction meetings and no where else.

Adrienne, interesting, I guess.

After such a great turn around a few months ago, I feel we are back with Fred the Elephant storylines.

Am betting that Ciara's unknown date is related to her....a cousin perhaps?

So kind Kayla lets Jade mooch off the Johnsons, huh? Get that pregnancy test, Kayla.

Am tired of Abby's agenda. Girl..do you plan on living in the attic forever? Do you really think Andre does not have an ulterior motive for helping you? You were always smart, but now that noble sacrifice you think you are making, is clouding your judgement, your thinking. We are all glad that Gramma Laura knew exactly what your problem was and how to help you. However, the time is here for you to help yourself, and you are failing there.

I truly wish Jen would tell Chad......or call him over, then ask him to get something from the attic. :rolleyes:

Guess we are really going to have to wait til Christmas..as it appears this is going to drag forever. No idea why the show does this.....by the time of the reveal, folks are beyond caring.

Does Jen console Brady or counsel him? Frankly, my dear, I don't give a darn.

And I am guessing that Gabi picks the fight with Chad to get Chad to stop thinking of her other than an employee, or to show JJ that she is into him, not Chad. Did not Theresa just do something like this with Brady?

These spoilers make it seem that the viewers are in for a "how low can you go" week.

Ciara is into online dating? How does she know she's not communicating with Andre, Xander, or Jeremy Horton?

Hope makes new friends in prison. One thing about Hope, she always adjusts well to life behind bars.

Nicole is back to consorting with slimy Deimos. Are the writers trying to destroy her popularity with the viewers??

Deimos mistreats Philly K. Victor's choice of this lowlife as head of Titan is looking better and better. :sarcasm:

Abigail gets even crazier. Whatever happened to Ms. Perfect?

:angry::sick:My question is, how many writers does DOOL have to go through before it's worth watching? Geez, no wonder soaps bite the dust. With the garbage that's been written for the past year or two, I fear Days is heading towards never, never land.
And oh yeah and let's not forger yet another possible baby debacle with Joe and Jade to look forward to :sick: :beat:

Last edited:
What makes me really puzzled is.....soaps get more of an audience than some of the drek the networks put on in prime time. They invest hundreds of thousands of dollars into either a new series no one watches or likes, or else put their money of some inane reality show......all of which fail. But the faithful, loyal, viewers that watch the soaps are ignored. So what is it that the bosses in charge feel is better? Even some of the daytime offerings (talk shows, game shows, see your doctor, dentist, marriage counselor, etc. are not the draw that some soaps are.

I used to watch Guiding Light faithfully every single day. It was cancelled and I don't watch anything in it's place. Nothing. I have a friend who would never miss All My children. When it was cancelled, nope, her TV stays off. She was not even going to try and watch another show of any kind.

So......the remaining soaps.....Does Days honestly feel that dragging out something important for such a long period of time will keep viewers' interest? Or is it that because of the holidays, they feel that people will be busy and not "into" watching every day? (Shopping, baking, decorating, work, jobs, etc. Or do they figure if you record the show it doesn't count?

With Deimos, it is like the writers could not make up their minds. He was evil, ooops, new writers. Awww, nice guy. wait, Titan needs a semi bad guy to run it, let's not make him too nice. Who do we pair him with. Well, Nicole seems to handle heartbreak & despair the best.....how about her?

Back