SPOILER !! Week Feb 12

Well, Gabi told Eli about running into Abby, after she left Andre and was so upset. So, guess they have to ask Abby about it. Anyone who went into his office is a suspect. And it does seem there are tons of motives.

Note to Eric: you and Jennifer ARE a mistake! And last month didn't you profess to deeply love Nicole?!

I don't think they are a mistake though they are not my ideal pairing. But I still like them much better than Rafe/Hope. And I agree that there was no transition from being distraught over Nicole to suddenly being all about Jennifer. Just because Eric didn't air doesn't mean we forget these things. Also, Brady and Eric haven't shared a scene since October. There is no continuity here whatsoever.

Some good points Heather. Personally I dislike Hope and Rafe forced pairing too. Days used to be the show of "super couple" because fans loved the chemistry in certain pairings. Instead they now force a small circle of cast meembers in and out of forced pairings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope is curious about Carrie’s reaction to her and Rafe’s wedding invitation. [If Hope knew how much Carrie had been lusting after Rafe during their lost cat days, she wouldn't be curious.]

John attempts to inject Steve with another dose. [If this isn't an antidote, all John's comas have finally caught up with him and he's completely lost it.]

Claire confronts Ciara about the secret she shared with Tripp. [If Theo hears about this "gripping" drama, he'd be as bored with it as the viewers.]

Awwww, c'mon Barb! We know the Horton cabin will look like this:

cabin-in-the-garden.jpg
With a nice cozy fire when they arrive; clean linens and flowers!

Thanks for the promo, katmouse. Overall it looks good, and I am definitely looking forward to Lisa Rinna's (Billie) return to the show. It makes more sense bringing her back than Julie Pinson (ex-Billie), who I did like as Billie too. But that's just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back