SPOILER !! Week Feb 13

Love that pic of Steve & Kayla's BIG wedding. For those who might not know who is who.....the bridesmaids are Kim, Adrienne, Diana Colville (Genie Francis - dating John at the time, Marlena was thought to be dead) and Carrie.

The guys are Marcus (Steve's best friend from the orphanage & a doctor), I think that is John, then Shane and Frankie Brady.

I cannot tell, who is the lady in white in the far background?

Actually, I have another shot of that same pic in a book I have. Right behind the bride and groom, one can see Jack & Justin, off to the right side, a glimpse of Alice. I think the lady in white is probably Melissa, (Jack proposed to her the same year). I thought at first it could possibly be Jo, (Steve & Jack's mother) but she would not be so far back. I remember that was a wedding, and the entire cast was there, so doubt that is an extra. I have the wedding on CD, will take a look and see if the person is more identifiable.

I blew up the picture. She looks like an older woman and definitely not Peggy McCay (Caroline).

93942edcd3d68358843c7deb5f7c5727.jpg

I tried that, to no avail. In the book I have, she is turned sideways, so you can tell her hair is blondish.

I really hope that custody hearing isn't at the same time as the wedding. Same goes for the kidnapping. I don't see any of those characters in the wedding photo and I will be angry if Belle and Shawn aren't there.

Are Dario and Abby supposed to be a repeat of Rafe and Sami in the safe house? :rolleyes:

Did Steve interact with this Stephanie or just the red headed one?

From SOD:

Hope searches the Internet for proof that Andre is Hattie's boyfriend Alfie. She finds it. Also, she finds out the charges against her were dropped and goes back to Salem. She tries to get Eric to join her but he isn't ready so they share a sweet good-bye (according to the actress). She heads to the station first and sees Rafe and they hug. Andre tracks her down and is angry and wants Rafe and Roman to pay. Hope tells him she has evidence that he stole millions from Hattie's company and set her up. Andre agrees to keep quiet. Rafe takes her to Steve and Kayla's wedding to surprise everyone.

Julie gets a call from her grandson Scott Banning saying that her son David Banning has died. He explains how he died. Julie is hysterical. Hope and Doug try to calm her down to no avail. She is most upset about the fact that she didn't call David when she recently said she would. They had not kept in good touch.

Really nice interview with Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie). She previews a little about Eli. Sounds like Julie tries to become a big influence in his life and it's a bit challenging since he is so used to Valerie. He is also an adult with a career.

Awesome interview and old photos with Mary Beth Evans (Kayla) and Stephen Nichols (Steve). They were really happy to have Stephanie back for the wedding.

Also, Carrie, Austin and Anna wrap up their stint this week.

We've pretty much seen the rest of the daily spoilers already.

Back