SPOILER !! Week Feb 13

Julie gets a call from her grandson Scott Banning saying that her son David Banning has died. He explains how he died. Julie is hysterical. Hope and Doug try to calm her down to no avail. She is most upset about the fact that she didn't call David when she recently said she would. They had not kept in good touch.

No kidding they hadn't kept in good touch. I wonder if she'll mention his Uncle during this conversation? I wonder if we will hear how he died? Considering we didn't hear how he lived, I'm not sure it really matters.

As much as I'd like to say I'm looking forward to the Steve/Kayla Valentine's Day wedding, I'm so used to be let down by something hyped so much that I am really hesitant to care.

Give Nicole her dang child.

By this week, the powers have explained how Hope is cleared of murder charges and all other charges, so she and Rafe can plan their future together. It had better be somewhat believable. Come on, this is Salem where the legal system, the police system, the medical systems are like no other. But I'd like something better than Stefano is alive so she didn't kill him, and she's golden.:confused:

So, Hope gets her badge back, just as she did before. And this then means she did not kill Stefano.....so, is he alive? Or just this big scam coverup?

The interview didn't mention anything about Stefano being alive or not. Just that the charges are dropped and she is free. So at a minimum, she must think he died, regardless of whether he did or not.

Kristian Alfonso (Hope) also explicitly said she was happy now because this redeems Hope. :eek:

Oh, for heaven's sakes. really? Redeems Hope? Nope, sorry, Kristian Alfonso (Hope), but while Stefano did goad her, and she snapped, Hope still covered it up, and accused an innocent man. And yes, Andre is scum, and has done tons of horrible things himself, but he did not kill his father. Hope got nervous when Andre began snooping around. So yes, she may have gotten unconvicted of killing Stefano, but there are a few other things......which we viewers hope are explained away, so life in Salem can go on. :)

He IS a Lt. (do they really go out in the field on their own?? No partner or backup?)

But let's see.........on the police force - Bradys ...Roman, Bo, Hope, Abe (godfather), John (thought to be Roman at one time), Shawn, who WAS forensic but was going on cases, Austin, forensic acct., and on the side, Rafe (Sami Brady's ex, Hope Brady's current), their good friends, Steve (Bo's best friend, & Kayla Brady's hubby) ISA Shane (Kim Brady's husband) and then there is Lani, who is Abe's daughter, and just a bit off to the side is JJ, who is Steve's nephew, Hope's cousin, and ex-boyfriend of Rafe's sister.

Yep, Raines rather resents those Bradys.........lol

I actually like Raines and think he has potential. And I like the concept of him keeping the Brady cops on their toes. Somebody should. I liked seeing him go after Shawn a few months ago and now Hope. I also liked the brief scene between him and Jennifer and could go for a chemistry test, especially if he is at odds with Hope.

So am I understanding right that Hope goes free but she makes a deal with Andre, which leaves Hattie to rot in prison? Or am I missing something? My internet time is limited right now so I didn't watch the videos or look at pictures, etc.

Back