SPOILER !! Week Feb 19

Umm Kate, you do know that your daughter is an ISA agent, right? She's no random person off of the street that John chose. And also, you do know why Theo was shot at the warehouse?

Anyway, good spoilers so far and I am loving DOOL including the storylines such as the one involving John and the others that are grabbing my attention.

Poirot, I am not a fan of Gilles Marini. It will be interesting to see how he does on the show, though. Days of old couples and couples-to-be were treated with respect from the writers. This is not true for Days in present time. Push, pull, tear apart, is all the writers want to do. Very frustrating. When you are ready to believe in a couple, don't. The writers just don't want you or the couples to be happy. ShaSha

[John is getting it from all sides. Who's going to dump on him next, Harold and Henderson?]

It would be more entertaining if it were Harold and Maude!!!

NOTE: Harold and Maude is the name of a 1971 movie - JS

I'm afraid to find out what kind of move Abigail will make regarding Stefan.

Kt, good quote, and a true one, about keeping secrets. Ciara had no business telling anybody anything about Rafe and Sami. But Claire is even worse because she has been trying to manipulate someone to tell her something that clearly is none of her business.

Am guessing Billie is shot or something in the course of saving John.....this must be why Kate "lights into John" for putting Billie in danger. (and just an aside from me, but look who is talking about putting someone's life in danger. Remember Theo, Kate? And who sent him to break into that bldg?

but look who is talking about putting someone's life in danger. Remember Theo, Kate? And who sent him to break into that bldg?
1378284295.jpg

Billie is rushed to the hospital. [Imagine Billie's anguish when she learns that Dr. McScruffy won't be there to perform his medical miracles.]

Abigail makes an unexpected move regarding Stefan [Given the wide interpretation that could apply to Days spoilers, this could mean anything. For example:
  • she showers with him;
  • she plants a big wet one on his lips;
  • she tries to kill him;
  • she kidnaps him;
  • she drugs him;
  • she kicks him in the shins;
  • she frames him for Andre's murder;
  • she "confronts" him;
  • she sets fire to him;
  • they have a chatty breakfast.]

Back