SPOILER !! Week Feb 19

Did some lookin' around, and evidently Abby has developed a split personality....Sounds like "3 Faces of Eve" scenario. Only, supposedly this personality is named Gabby. If I find out more, will add another post. Or perhaps someone here gets the mag, and can read the stories......

Maybe it's a Horton thing, since Jessica had split personalities, too. Her other personalities were Angel, a trashy girl, and Angelique, who was really mean.

Then we had Kimberly Brady who also suffered from it. Her alters were Lacey and Clare.

Did some lookin' around, and evidently Abby has developed a split personality....Sounds like "3 Faces of Eve" scenario. Only, supposedly this personality is named Gabby. If I find out more, will add another post. Or perhaps someone here gets the mag, and can read the stories......

Ok that is 'crazy', not exciting. Thanks for the super-sleuthing Poirot.

Abigail kills Andre: If true and this news reaches Ben's Bayview padded cell, he might be thinking: "And they thought that I was the crazy one."

Abigail seduced Andre: Is this a "seduction" really possible? He's already panting after her and needs no encouragement to engage in Salem-style extracurricular activities.

Steve busts John: This one could be totally misleading, such as:
  • Steve sees John filch a bowl of Jello from the hospital cafeteria;
  • Steve sees John making eyes at an attractive nurse;
  • Steve overhears John say that he really hates Brady Burgers, Wanchai Ferry, and clam chowder;
  • Steve overhears John musing about how much he misses Stefano.

Thoughts in order:

- Abigail wouldn’t kill André after he helped her unless (1) it was an accident; (2) he threatened Chad or her family (3) as someone else suggested, she has a split personality; remember Grandma Laura was crazy

- See statement (3) above or she seduces him at Chad’s/the police’s urging to get a confession about his involvement in Andre’s death

- Looking at the nurse as she leaves the room

Someone on the board, can't remember who, called it a while ago that Abby probably had a split personality. I have to say I don't like it if she's the one who killed Andre. The only way that I'll not be mad at Days is if Stefan and Vivian are "controlling" the new personality.

That was me. I did this week. I'm not sure if anyone did before me.

Last edited:
I had a dr. appt., and then went to the store, as I needed a couple things, and there, at checkout, was the SOD, and I broke down, could not resist , and bought it. So....here are the SPOILERS, so stop reading if you don't want to know......even if this is the Crystal Ball, lol.

Billie has brought an antidote for the poison John has been feeding Steve, so John is attempting to administer it, but Steve catches him. This forces John to tell the whole sordid tale, which is ....believe this or not......the ISA wanted Steve removed because they feel he botched their coverup of Ava's murder!!!! John has to tell Marlena, Steve, Kayla, all are very upset. (Steve does forgive him) Billie is brought in with a gunshot wound....so am guessing this is a result of...........

Ciara & Tripp kidnapped by ol Pamela Van Damme, ISA Director. Although the mag says Billie saved John's life..so we have to wait and watch now. :)

And then there is Abigail, who sneaks into Stefan's room, in a black wig, attempting to put the urn lid in his room. Stefan is puzzled, she insists she is someone named Gabby,evidently there is a completely different personality now, more like Gabi. (Seems to me, something like this was done with Kimberly Brady back years ago??) Stefan is confused , but not more than Abby, who wakes up the next morning very late, and is rather out of it. Stefan has asked Chad if his wife is o.k., but Chad tells him to back off, leave his wife alone. stefan asks her about what happened last night, and she has no clue as to what he means. Stefan leaves, goes for a run, Abby is feeling pressure building, and that night, turns into her other personality, shows up in shirtless Stefan's room, attempting to seduce him, he is resisting, realizing something is off with her, and ....lol, Chad knocks on the door.

by the way, the article doesn't say Abby killed Andre, only that she has the lid to the urn, and tries to put it in Stefan's room. Chad has told Abby he thinks Stefan killed Andre. Guess she subconsciously wants to prove her husband right!

Back