SPOILER !! Week Feb 19

So I'm guessing that Abby doesn't seduce Stefan, but that her alternate personality "Gabby" is the one who does.
That makes me wonder if Stefan's spawn (and there's surely to be one) will belong to Abigail or Gabby.

Maybe it's a Horton thing, since Jessica had split personalities, too. Her other personalities were Angel, a trashy girl, and Angelique, who was really mean.

Then we had Kimberly Brady who also suffered from it. Her alters were Lacey and Clare.
Then, there was Hope with her dual personality.

Except that Hope's alter ego of Princess Gina was created by Stefano with mind control, versus mental illness the other two were suffering.
(Seems to me, something like this was done with Kimberly Brady back years ago??)
It was done with Jessica (Marie's daughter), then again with Kimberly Brady.

DWGeM_UV4AA9DJ7

I don't know if this is posted here anywhere, sorry in advance if this is repeat info. I saw a Facebook spoiler that says Abby is having a mental break, and her alter ego is "Gabby". Stefan is supposed to see her dressed as "Gabby". I personally like this idea, mostly because I don't like the character of Abby anymore, she just kinda gets on my nerves. And while I know I'm in the minority, I'm loving Stefan and Vivian.

https://soaphub.com/?p=80551

I am sorry again, just hadn't read far enough in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Billie has the antidote for Steve. [At last, Billie does something useful. During her last visit to Salem as an ISA agent, she accomplished absolutely nothing.]

The ISA wanted Steve taken out because of an Ava murder cover-up. [Why would something called the International Security Alliance care about a teen's murder of the deranged daughter of a now-dead mobster? Only in Salem.]

Billie is shot. [Another case of no good deed going unpunished.]

Von Damme kidnaps Tripp and Ciara. This woman must be even battier than Ben. Anyway, when the dust settles, this would be the writers' chance to give Melinda Trask a case that she can actually win. Von Damme richly deserved to spend years in the company of Hattie and Sheila.]

In re: Ava cover-up....Originally, Steve took the fall for that... was on trial....& without him knowing a thing, in walks VanDamme with a pardon or something from the governor, as she says Ava was killed on ISA orders... Steve had no idea the what, why, etc. thus making ISA look really bad. Now, as flimsy as this excuse is, the ISA evidently feels that Steve let his son admit the truth, so needed to be killed. ??????

Except that Hope's alter ego of Princess Gina was created by Stefano with mind control, versus mental illness the other two were suffering.
I wasn't talking about the Princess Gina fiasco. I was referring to the time Hope was taking sleeping pills and turned into a thief who tried to set Bo on fire...in the literal sense.

I had forgotten about her doing that. But still, it was an adverse side effect of sleeping medication and not a result of mental illness like Jessica and Kimberly.

I personally love this twist. Abby was always a bit off after the whole Ben thing pushed her over the edge. It would make sense that she would split into different personalities in order to cope. I would have put in a bit more time in developing the story. It seems that Andre's murder came out of left field and they needed a reason why asap.

Even if they showed flashbacks of small scenes with her where something wasn't quite right, it would make the story seem more plausible. Still Marci Miller (Abby) is an amazing actress and is going to knock this one out of the ballpark. I can't wait to see where this takes Abby.

As to Julie, don't like the character and yesterday's episode was one of the reasons why. She needs to get back on whatever broom she flew in on. Maybe take another cruise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Groan.

Another split personality story? Please no!!

Meanwhile - "Gabby"? Give me a break. And also, how coincidental that Julie blabbed about what was needed to pin the murder (on Gabi) to Abby.

I like the twists in the John/Steve/Will/Paul/Pamela/Billie/poison story. However, it's a one-shot deal. Not rewatchable. That's a shame because it gave some great scenes to Steve & Kayla, Paul & Will, and John.

I saw all the previews. Ben Weston is coming back to Salem so likely Abby will get exposed and she may seem like she has a different personality. In truth I kind of see the writers going with, Abby has a alter ego as Gabi. Going off her mental state of mind.

I'm keeping an open mind but I'm not a fan of these multiple personality stories. I also don't think it should be Abby. I know Laura has a mental illness history and Jack had PTSD but this would have been a better story for Jeannie T. The setup writes itself between Kim having it and us not seeing Jeannie grow up.

The Ava reasoning sounds like lazy writing unless it's leading to something more. Not that I want more Ava.

Back