SPOILER !! Week Feb 19

Rewriting? Heck, there are some folks, who, months ago, were saying it was Angelo who really killed Ava........

Don't know why ISA feels Steve has to actually die because he "botched" the coverup of Ava. Why can't the ISA just say Joey was drunk, may have THOUGHT he killed Ava, but that was not the case.

Yes, and just a little critical thinking would have filled those holes OR dropped the story all together. What a disappointment, so far.

Good question. That's why I'm not happy with this story. Although a twist here and there were exciting, if you look at it for longer than 71 seconds, it's got too many plot holes to be enjoyable.

Yes, and just a little critical thinking would have filled those holes OR dropped the story all together. What a disappointment, so far.

I wonder if this was originally supposed to be another story and then got rewritten at the last minute. There had to be a reason why we had that Shane flashback a few weeks ago and then had no sign of him in real time. Instead we got Billie.

I've been laughing at that coffee table since they created the Scooby gang set.

JPI_Episode13285_0001719410.jpg

Back