SPOILER !! Week Feb 20

If Nicole got baby Holly, the story would be over and there would be no more drama.This way, the story continues.

At this point in my opinion, Chloe makes the most sense to have custody of Holly. Nicole has made some bad decisions this past year and she needs to straighten out her life before she can take care of a baby. Even if she dumps Deimos now, she keeps going back to him and making excuses for him. The old Nicole might have put her baby first, but the Nicole I have been seeing thinks she needs a man (Deimos) to be complete along with the baby. She has not been putting Holly first, everything has been about her wants and needs, while Chloe has Holly's best interest in mind by protecting her from Deimos and the erratic way Nicole has been behaving.

While chloe's initial thought was to protect Holly from Deimos, that really is no longer her reason. She has become attached, considers Holly to be hers, and yes, considers Nicole unable to care for Holly properly, afraid the child will end up in Harm's way. And, with Deimos holding Chad & Gabi hostage in a meat locker, with no food, water, or toilet, he has proved himself unable to control anger. His actions have resulted now in another person being taken, Sonny, and Paul being beat up. As they all call it, collateral damage.

I do agree about Nicole being not able, right now, to take care of Holly in the right way. Doesn't she live in a hotel room? Or does she have an apt.? Oh, am sure the Kmansion would make room for her, after all, the father is supposedly Maggie's son, and Victor's godson. But yes, lousy decisions on her part, and refusal to "see" what was going on with Deimos.

Now, to the pic of Jen & Eric.......hey, the guy has no beard, and his hair all grew out, quite a lot! Much better. But honestly, folks, Days is overdoing the cougar twosomes. Enough already.

Sad day for Julie.

Nicole looks odd in the dress she's wearing.

Years ago they forced DrDanTan into Jen's orbit and now Eric?! It is forced, familial and revolting to Jack Deveraux fans.
How are Jennifer and Eric "familial"? She's a Horton and he's a Brady. While they share family members, they aren't blood related, or even related via marriage.

Hattie can go. They didn't distinguish enough between her and Marlena this time. Originally she sounded different. They could have given her a different hairdo They did a better job with Shane and his brother. Of course the actor had a lot to do with that.

The reason for the difference in voices is that originally, Hattie was played by Andrea Gengler, identical twin sister of Deidre Hall (Marlena). This time, Deidre Hall is playing Hattie.

I thought they did a great job in distinguishing the two characters. Hattie spoke differently than Marlena does. And Hattie's hair was usually pulled back with a bobby pin on the side. Marlena never wears her hair like that.

I am so sick of this custody garbage. I bet Nicole breaks up with him because she lost custody. I hope Chloe goes back to Chicago after she gives the baby back, as long as she just goes away, I hate her. I can't believe the judge gives the baby to the happy hooker. Why didn't Justine bring up the fact that Chloe tried to kill herself and left baby Parker on the pier.

Last edited:
Back