SPOILER !! Week Feb 20

She used to babysit Sami and Eric. It just feels creepy to me.

I remember Melissa babysitting Sami and Eric, but not Jennifer. Besides, Sami and Eric were SORAS'ed in 1993, making them closer in age to Jennifer. I would guess they are only a couple of years apart in age now.

I don't see Jennifer and Eric as long term. I'm still hopeful that they will bring Jack or Frankie back for Jennifer and if a good writer fixes Nicole, I can see her and Eric eventually getting back together. However, both Jennifer and Eric are lonely right now, and Jennifer was the one friend who did not turn her back on Eric after the accident when Daniel was killed. I like that they will get together for a while.

Apparently the people who write the descriptions don't know the difference between Drew and Eduardo. The description is:

Deimos, Eduardo and Andre negotiate their loved ones' release.

dool_102.JPG

In the preview pic, I think Eduardo is in the room......one can see a figure to the side of the sofa, behind Drew. But agree about using Eduardo's name, when he is not in the photo.
I absolutely L O V E the expression on Drew, his stance, etc. Wish he could hang around Salem for a while longer......and honestly, again, too bad he is a married man, as I would love to see him and Hattie interact.

All I can say about Chloe getting Holly is !@#$%^&**(()())__%^$#@ Why do TPTB have to do this?? It is BEYOND tiresome and time to give Nicole her baby!!!:confused::angry::angry::confused::angry::angry::sad:

and I'll add %^))#&(*^~&^$*!_(*%#^&*!@$^*!(#^_~!(*$^_*@$^_!*@^$_*(!@#%_((#&*%)(*!^$#*(^#&(%)!@*&^~%^$^&)*(*&^%$#$%^&*() :sad::angry::sad::angry::tsk::cry::cry::cry::tsk::sad::angry: Do you get how I feel?

and I'll add %^))#&(*^~&^$*!_(*%#^&*!@$^*!(#^_~!(*$^_*@$^_!*@^$_*(!@#%_((#&*%)(*!^$#*(^#&(%)!@*&^~%^$^&)*(*&^%$#$%^&*() :sad::angry::sad::angry::tsk::cry::cry::cry::tsk::sad::angry: Do you get how I feel?
I couldn't agree more!!! I've been watching since 1969 and this is the most poorly thought-through and written story I can remember. At least in the top 5. I HATE IT!!

Looks like Eric has a living room set now. Yup I definitely think Nicole will end up there at some point. As I said in the 2/27 thread, I think she will kidnap Holly before Chloe can leave town.

Yawn to the rest of this.

I heard in some Days site, Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) will be leaving Days. Won't hurt my feelings. Deimos was just too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back