SPOILER !! Week Feb 26

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/4388/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-february-19

Monday February 26:
Vivian asks Victor to form an unconventional partnership.
Claire confides in Marlena about Rafe’s infidelity.

Tuesday February 27:
Claire debates whether she should tell Hope the truth about Rafe’s affair.

Wednesday February 28:
Valerie questions Eli’s choice about letting JJ raise his child.

Thursday March 1:
Brady learns Maggie has left Victor and is tempted to come clean with Eve.

Friday March 2:
Hope and Rafe prepare for their big day!

It looks like Hope will be the last one in Salem to know what Rafe did.

Maybe they shouldn't have said a date for the wedding. It looks like it's
going to on the week after.

I'm not surprised about Valerie talking to Eli. Will she change his mind
about letting JJ raise his child?

LOL, guess Valentine's Day lasted so long, that March 1st will take longer to arrive in Salem, than in the rest of the U.S.

So, Claire manages to at last learn the juicy secret, and immediately blabs it......to be expected. Will be interesting to see how Marlena handles it, seeing as she has been in similar situations herself. (John/Kristen for instance)

There no longer are good or nice weddings in Salem. Someone has to come in and "stop" the ceremony, so when someone is getting married, no anticipation from me. Just was so surprised & happy last year when Steve & Kayla managed to get the knot tied on Valentine's Day without mayhem. don't know why writers, the show, feel that they have to ruin weddings in some way or other, but..their call. Heck, want a couple to break up, then just do it. Not in the middle of a wedding.

Thanks, Kat. :)

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11059221/4/#new

Monday, February 26, 2018
Hope and Rafe make a surprising decision about their nuptials.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Abigail dreams of Andre, who gives her clues about his killer.

Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Vivian's life is threatened during an unusual encounter.

Thursday, March 1, 2018
Stefan and Vivian discuss what really happened the night of Andre's murder.

Friday, March 2, 2018
Ciara finds out that Claire knows about Rafe’s indiscretion and fears she will tell Hope.
Valerie confronts Lani over marrying JJ.

Claire confides in Marlena about Rafe’s infidelity.

So much wrong with that statement. First, that Claire even knows about it. Second, that she tells someone. But on the other hand, Claire is a very irresponsible young adult (tween, teen; given Salem's fluid aging system, who really knows?). But the fact still remains, Rafe wasn't involved with Hope when the tryst happened.

And yes, Rafe should talk to Hope about it, but he didn't. Now everyone in Salem knows, but Hope. Still doesn't change the fact Hope gave her ring back to him.

Since I'm not a fond of this pairing, if this breaks them up for good, I'll go for it.

Always like Rafe and Hope being good friends, but really do not think they are a couple one would be really sighing over. (Those days seem long gone). Rafe could easily be looking out for Hope, per Bo's request to him, without being romantically involved.

I just hate the idea of either one being hurt, so just wish both would come to that realization.

That said.....shame on Sami for blabbing to Carrie the minute she arrived there, and shame on both Rafe & Sami for talking about their tryst out in public. I really hate the eavesdropping that goes on all over Salem.

(and what always makes me laugh, is how, in a smallish eatery/bar, those inside never even glance over as the door opens, or look around while they are seated. People do that, in real life, just not soap life. LOL)

Monday February 26:
Vivian asks Victor to form an unconventional partnership. [The minute she appears, Victor ought to have her tossed back into the magic sarcophagus.]
Claire confides in Marlena about Rafe’s infidelity. [Some people in Salem are remarkably dense. They still can't grasp the concept that rebound sex after a person has been dumped in not "cheating."]
Hope and Rafe make a surprising decision about their nuptials. [The best decision that they could make is to call them off.]

Tuesday February 27:
Claire debates whether she should tell Hope the truth about Rafe’s affair. [Claire should immediately go back to South Africa and inflict herself on poor Theo. The Hope-Rafe relationship is none of her business.]

Wednesday February 28:
Valerie questions Eli’s choice about letting JJ raise his child. [Why is she still talking? At this point, she should tell Eli or decide to keep her mouth shut.]

Thursday March 1:
Stefan and Vivian discuss what really happened the night of Andre's murder. [These two have become typical Salemites. All they do is talk, talk, talk, and talk some more.]

Friday March 2:
Hope and Rafe prepare for their big day! [If they're wise, they'll hire some armed guards and compel all the guests to go through a metal detector.]
Valerie confronts Lani over marrying JJ. [Again, more talk and pointless confrontations. If Valerie was this much of a procrastinator at the hospital, all her patients would die on the operating table.]

Glad to see that Marlena finally gets scenes with offspring other than Will. I hope she and Claire discuss things other than Rafe and Hope too.

It could be a replay of Carrie and Austin's wedding to have Sami show up, faint during the ceremony, then announce she's pregnant with Rafe's child. :sarcasm:

And I would be 100% here for it

Heck, Chad should have known his wife was off her rocker when she cozied up to Andre.

Seriously, though, I think Abigail really lost it because of Chad's sexual involvement with Gabi more than anything else. I think it effected her more deeply than we know.

Give me a break!!!! :eek: :confused: Really?? Must be just a nightmare or Abigail has developed a split personality. ShaSha

It's been noted in several posts that Abby has developed multiple personalities and this one that we'll see is calling herself Gabby.

Back