SPOILER !! Week Feb 26

Am guessing Eli stands up for her to Val......but agree. At least Lani's father was still alive, but Eli was so upset at his mom for keeping it from him all those years.....hard to believe. Not fair to JJ either.

Monday, February 26th:
Kayla has grim news for Steve. [Pity poor Steve. The cruel writers are certainly dragging out his illness. They couldn't have done this if Dr. McScruffy was still around. The viewers simply wouldn't have accepted the idea that the miracle surgeon couldn't come up with an instant magic cure.]

Friday, March 2nd:
Eli stands up for Lani and reasserts their agreement to keep their secret. [Sure, until the next episode.]

Other
Vivian and Kate hurl accusations at one another. [Instead of wasting her time trading accusations with batty Vivian, Kate should be whipping up a patch of irresistible, special brownies.]
JJ suggests he and Lani elope. [Jenny won't like this. It might make for a good scene if the already woebegone Lani got an earful from Salem's most professional ranter.]
Chad gets closer to the truth. [In Salem, the truth is often like the end of the rainbow. It's always a bit out of reach.]

:beat:Grim news for Steve. Well it could be Joey or Tripp dead. Possibly Billie also. This show is turning into the Grim Reaper Show.:cry: ShaSha

Joey is supposed to be under special protection in prison, but Tripp may have been injured by Pamela??????

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe this time Rafe's explanation will be enough and Hope will understand. They did break up. ShaSha

I wonder if two previews for next week or did NBC post the wrong week

I hope that Hope calls it off. I think they are gross. If Rafe gets married, it needs to be to someone he can have children with instead of being the third choice booby prize.

No, that is all going to happen next week..........end of sweeps, so they are pulling out all the guns, I guess. NBC has not announced renewal yet.....possibly because of the Olympics....they will end this Sunday

Back