SPOILER !! Week Feb 27

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday February 27:

Deimos accuses Brady of being in love with Nicole.
Jennifer and Eric share a tender moment.

Tuesday February 28:

Sonny makes a pitch to Victor to make him the successor to Deimos.

Wednesday March 1:

Deimos puts plans in motion to kidnap Holly.

Thursday March 2:

Tension arises between Sonny and Paul.

Friday March 3:

Hope and Rafe learn about big changes at the Salem PD.

Agree, Deimos probably figures if he takes Holly, then tells Nicole, she will, of course, return to take care of her. This must be the "on the lam" story referred to by Mike Logan of TV Guide. (story to be in there next week.

Deimos accuses Brady of being in love with Nicole.

Because I love watching verbally abusive, controlling men in the afternoon: Deimos, continue to keep Nicole away from friends and family. It is so much fun to watch it happen while millions of women live out this terror of making the mistake of having friends to talk to. Of course, the only reason the other person would want to do that is because they are in love, of course.

Jennifer and Eric share a tender moment.

Sorry, but the vomit emjoi just isn't enough for this "tender moment". Why can't Jennifer (and I and Noel and others) have Jack back???

Ugh, got the Soap Opera Digest with the big Days new writer story. Seems like same old same old. Haven't they said the past 2 years to wait until the fall?

Little sidebar almost made me not want to read it. It said Rafe and Hope's love story will blossom. So guess they aren't breaking up. Another ugh. And I'm mad Nicole doesn't get Holly. I hope Ron Carlivati likes Nicole more than previous writers. I don't know. Guess we have to wait and see, again.

Monday February 27:

Deimos accuses Brady of being in love with Nicole. [Oh, give it up Deimos. Instead of harassing Brady, go play the piano.]
Jennifer and Eric share a tender moment. [Hey, Jenny, do the impossible. Use your luv skills to get the grim-faced sourpuss to crack a sort-of smile.]

Tuesday February 28:

Sonny makes a pitch to Victor to make him the successor to Deimos. [Careful, Sonny. Deimos is likely to throw you into another one of his secret rooms. He seems to like doing that sort of thing]

Wednesday March 1:

Deimos puts plans in motion to kidnap Holly. [Deimos, if your business decisions are as bad as the ones in your personal life, Titan will be bankrupt in no time.]

Thursday March 2:

Tension arises between Sonny and Paul. [Be nice to Paul, Sonny. You just might just need Black Patch in your struggle to wrest Titan from Deimos's grubby paws.]

Friday March 3:

Hope and Rafe learn about big changes at the Salem PD. [It would serve you two right if Lt. Raines gets the top job and makes you actually do some police work.]

That story in SOD can only cover the next few months, and those are still Higley & Quan months. Ron C.'s stories won't begin until July. He is just beginning to write them, so take heart.

I have to say, there are many viewers who want Jack back. I think (not only here, but on other sites, and twitter) he is the most frequently mentioned person asked for.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11019339/5/#new

Monday, February 27, 2017
JJ and Lani agree to a date and Gabi overhears.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Kayla delivers unexpected news to Joey and Jade.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Nicole is furious when Brady gives her an update about Eric.
Chad offers Abigail a job.

Thursday, March 2, 2017
Sonny informs Brady of his plans to take on Deimos.

Friday, March 3, 2017
Eduardo vows not to give up on Kate.

Monday, February 27, 2017
JJ and Lani agree to a date and Gabi overhears. [Gabi, the typical Salem snoop, should mind her own business, Gabi. After all, she's dumped JJ and is supposedly hot for Chad.]

Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Kayla delivers unexpected news to Joey and Jade. [How about that they're both being extradited to California in connection with the crimes of Auntie Simone's Scorpion gang. In the alternative, let's recycle a plot and stage a true Salem absurdity: that it's been determined that Jade can't bear children, but that Chloe has agreed to be her surrogate.]

Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Nicole is furious when Brady gives her an update about Eric. [Is she furious because the sourpuss hardly did any time for causing the death of St. Daniel?]
Chad offers Abigail a job. [This could work. Chad keeps Abigail busy shuffling papers while he secretly consorts with Gabi. Would Chad actually cheat? Sure he would, it's in his genes.]

Thursday, March 2, 2017
Sonny informs Brady of his plans to take on Deimos. [How about something novel like an arm-wrestling match or a Brady-Burger eating contest with the winner getting Titan.]

Friday, March 3, 2017
Eduardo vows not to give up on Kate. [This is even a dumber move than his attempt to steal "Orwell." Does he want to spend the rest of his life sleeping with one eye open?]

I couldn't imagine what news Kayla can have for Joey and Jade. Maybe that Jade is pregnant again? Unless there is a missing alive embreyo out there growing!

@Dr.BakerFan:clap::clap:

But......Chad gives Abigail a job? Will she now pick out and color coordinate his clothes? Guess she really doesn't have to take care of Thomas, since the nanny does such a good job.

Kayla tells Joey & Jade some news? Well, if it's not that they are both kicked out of college.........hmmm. Well, I have read Jade gets some kind of upsetting family news. Maybe her parents separated. Or one is sick??

What surprises me is ....nothing at all about Julie, her son David who died...or Julie's grandson, Eli...hmmmm. Well, he is coming next week, so guess it no longer matters. Ha.

Do hope Nicole is not angry because Eric got out early.........she herself, not only got out early when she was in prison......but stabbed a man recently, and was not even arrested. So hope the pot is not calling kettle black now.

But then, maybe she gets ticked because he did not contact her? Who knows? If Nicole lost Holly, she probably highly resents the early release of the man who caused St. Jonas's death.

Poirot, you do know that the man responsible for the death of the sainted Dr. Dan Tan is the worst crime ever and outweighs anything she might have done? :sarcasm: Actually, I do agree with you that this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Back