SPOILER !! Week Feb 5

Just maybe JJ will follow in Jack's steps and become a journalist/writer.
Here he'd have the advantage of following a third-rate act: Will's ungrammatical, incoherent articles in Sonix magazine.
Or as KathyLu joked weeks ago, maybe JJ decides to follow in Tom and Bill's footsteps and becomes a doctor. With the Salem accelerated medical school program, he can step into Daniel's vacated shoes by the end of summer. :sarcasm:
He sure could thanks to Salem U.'s quickie medical school course. Other options could be:
  • Salem University School of Law's quickie course. JJ wouldn't have to be very good to outperform Carrie or Justin;
  • Start his own instantly-successful company;
  • Be offered a top job at an existing company, such as head of security at Titan;
  • become a butler (Harold and Henderson must be getting close to retirement).

Last edited:
Monday February 5:
Anna confesses the truth to Hope. [Whatever it is, it's not that she killed Andre.]

Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Valerie gives Lani an ultimatum. [If Valerie had been Salem longer, she'd realize that ultimatums are just as pointless as confrontations.

Wednesday February 7:
Gabi is booked on murder charges! [This is typical Salem P.D. police work: Gabi had a motive and visited Andre on the fatal night so let's not be bothered by the lack of fingerprints, DNA evidence, etc.]
Claire is intrigued whens she realizes Ciara and Tripp are keeping a secret. [What important thing could this be: that they're hiding the Doritos in the back of the pantry?]

Thursday February 8:
Will and Paul spy on John and discover his unsettling plans. [By now, John should realize that no nefarious plan ever goes undiscovered in Salem.]

Friday, February 9, 2018
Paul finds himself in dangerous situation. [Pity poor Paul. When he was a pitcher, the most dangerous situation he'd have faced was bases loaded and no outs.]

Last edited:
Wednesday February 7:
Gabi is booked on murder charges! [This is typical Salem P.D. police work: Gabi had a motive and visited Andre on the fatal night so lets not be bothered by the lack of fingerprints, DNA evidence, etc.]

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but to be fair, if they're going to arrest and charge Gabi, then something other than the fact she's on the security footage has to be discovered. Otherwise, they would be arresting Anna, Vivian, Kate and whoever else may be on the footage. Then again, this is the Salem PD we're talking about, so maybe that will happen LOL.

Seriously though, the detectives in charge of the investigation are Rafe and Eli. They wouldn't arrest Gabi unless they have no choice. So they must uncover something (which of course will later be disproven when she's cleared) that links her to the crime.

Well, on the footage that WE were able to see, Kate came out, Andre was with her.....Viv came out, same thing. Same goes for Anna..... But Gabi came out alone, and actually, there are 2 shots of Gabi. alone in the hallway. ?????

Gabi would not do the job. She has been in jail and would never jeopardize her daughter who she loves so much. This is too just through you off track. There is a missing piece to this puzzle.. We will just have to wait and see what happens, while the play around with the Gabi scenario. Ho-hum. ShaSha

Tuesday, February 6th:
Rafe and Eli question a new suspect about Andre’s murder. [How about Harold? Perhaps, he went to Andre's office to ask for a raise, Andre then laughed in his face and said something like: "Are you kidding? Most of the time, you're too lazy to answer the front door." Years of repressed anger then erupted as Harold bashed Andre over the head with the urn that Anna had left behind.]

Friday, February 9th:
Kayla confides in Marlena her worry about Steve. [Poor Kayla, worrying aboui Steve his her true life-time vocation.]
Abigail is stunned when she learns about the accusations against Gabi. [One person who wouldn't be stunned is Nick Fallon, wherever he is. Who knows better than the late Trickster about what happens when you push Gabi too far?]

Any chance the the security footage has already been doctored by Stefan and his lovely mother? Of course this could then play out that Stefan lets Abby know he knows Gabi is innocent but will only SAVE her if Abby sleeps with him. I know that's NEVER been done before so it wouldn't work with Abby. (sarcasm - snore and more snore)

Afterthought: why do these guys who think they are God's gift (EJ, Stefan to name two) use their power to bribe women into bed? Wouldn't women just be thrilled to be picked by them?

Salem University School of Law's quickie course. JJ wouldn't have to be very good to outperform Carrie or Justin;

I bet this is it. We never see Carrie, Belle or Justin practicing anymore. Of course working for The Spectator makes the most sense but we seldom get things that make sense.

Brady and Eve go on their first real date.

Seriously, WHO asked for this pairing??? I see so many requests for pairings on social media and in SOD. Never once have I seen a request for this. Hard pass for me.

Back