SPOILER !! Week Feb 6

First, that spoiler that said Abby & Dario will be together could be fake. That spoiler said that Dario was to be deported, (huh? I thought he was born here, and his father was definitely an American citizen. His brother worked for FBI, and the police. How do the father and all siblings be American citizens and not him? He has worked, so has SS number.

But that particular spoiler said just that Abby tells whoever that she & Dario are to be married. However, Abby is married to Chad, so that would be hard to do. If the spoiler is true (and we know how deceiving the wording can be) Abby may only be trying to help a friend who helped her when she needed someone.

Well we already have been spoiled that Abby ends up with Dario down the road, so Gabi and Chad may end up being a item.

That was not a spoiler. It was an audition video and those are not always accurate.

As for Chad/Gabi getting locked up, we literally just saw this exact same thing happen during the Villains storyline. Same goes for Dario getting attacked and Eduardo getting upset about it. EXACT SAME THING.:rolleyes:

Thought a couple different people were the ones locked in the soundproof room?

On the plus side, if the couple are in a freezer this time, we are unlikely to be punished by another furnace room-style strip scene. They may be forced to cuddle for warmth, though. :rolleyes:

Well, I thought it was a storage room, but others feel the room where Chad & Gabi are being held is a freezer. Evidently it is not turned on, as they certainly are not cold.

Chloe might need some kind of assurances from Nicole
I disagree. Chloe should have no say-so in anything Nicole does...about Holly or anything else. It isn't as if Chloe is a shining example of how to live.

Old Soapie, the suggestion that Chloe might not find Brady a suitable influence on Baby Holly suggests that she could have Nicole sign a contract promising certain things about Holly's future.
If Nicole did that, she's as stupid as some other Salemites I could name.

Also, I recognize Marlena's dress!
I recognized her neck.

Last edited:
This is all a bunch of made up junk. Boy somebody is spinning this.:whack: :beat::fan: ShaSha

That is truly disappointing. Why could they not just leave clothes on and get under tarp?
Years ago, Another World did the same thing. The characters of Jamie Frame and Vicky Love were nearly frozen, so they got naked under a blanket for "body heat". Naturally, he had a fiancee and Vicky got pregnant. :rolleyes:

Like you said, if you have to cuddle to keep warm, why take off your clothes??

And the last time Gabi and Chad were trapped together (in the DiMansion safe room), it was extremely hot and they stripped down to their undies. :rolleyes:

That is truly disappointing. Why could they not just leave clothes on and get under tarp?

I wrote a rant about this late last night and then decided to delete it. This is not the first time Days has done it either. I can't remember who it was the last time, but it irritated me then and does even more so now. People in Salem are usually so scantily clad anyway, whatever clothes they are wearing are not going to get in the way of sharing body heat! This is so stupid!!

Stupid, contrived, not an ounce of subtlety. Gabi and Chad (while I'm not opposed to them eventually getting together... just not like this, badly written as usual) are NOT in the North Pole. Yes, body heat can saves lives, but in this case ? :rolleyes::eek: How cold can it get it that room ? Unless it used to be a meat freezer and the thermostats break... Then again, this is Salem, so meat freezer, closet, small office, junk cupboard, it's all the same, right ? :rolleyes: As long as it serves DA not so subtle PLOT.

The Writer, the write up did say Chad and Gabi are locked up in a freezer (although it doesn't look like one). The actress who plays Gabi talked about how uncomfortable they were filming the scenes because in reality it was sweltering hot in the room and they were sweating, and they were wearing shorts and tops, but they had to act as though they were freezing.

They do have hot lights beaming down on them........

Back