SPOILER !! Week Feb 6

LOL, and wasn't it that neither one remembered?

Feel for the Days actors as the writers & directors run out of ideas to have them take clothes off, so just repeat what they figure are their oldies but goodies........LOL

Was anyone else disgusted and annoyed by Chloe breastfeeding Holly? That entire scene made me so mad! I really dislike Chloe and what she is putting Nicole through. She can still let her hold her little girl and, um, NOT breastfeed her! As Belle said, it is very intimate and bonding. So not appropriate!
:tsk::sick:

Bonding as it may be, it's also proven healthier for baby. Another reason for Chloe to keep her, too- she's doing what's best for her. That's what the argument will be, anyway.

At this point, I don't mind the idea of Gabi and Chad together. I don't see chemistry with Abigail, really. Recycled storylines so soon are no good, though. Not happy about that.

Breast pumps enable a baby to get the milk if breast milk is best for the child.

I really do not like the idea of Gabi & Chad. Gabi & Abby both talk of the other as being best friends, are talking and plotting and working together. I just cannot then get with Gabi doing ANYTHING Abby's husband.

Back