SPOILER !! Week Jan 15

I am so sick of the repetition on this show. It's a new year with the same stories of the past with different characters. I am getting dizzy on the Days merry-go-round.

Please, Stefan already has feelings for Abby???? :huh:He just met the girl. This show just keeps getting more bizarre by the minute. :fan: ShaSha

Did I miss something? Did Justin and Adrienne leave? Not a mention or sighting in forever
That suits me just fine. Justin always looks like he has a dumb grin on his face. And since Adrienne hurt Lucas so bad, I'd be happy if this pair would leave Salem. I was never really an Adrienne or Justin fan to begin with.

Thanks for all the spoilers!

Theo says goodbye to his family and friends as Kyler Pettis (Theo) leaves Days.
Why are we letting the best of the young folks leave? That's just BAD, BAD,BAD!!!

-Vivian and Stefan secretly discuss their plans for DiMera.
I suppose the "secret" discussion takes place in Horton Square:sarcasm:

Vivian questions Stefan about his feelings for Abigail.

-Stefan gets under Abigail’s skin.

-Stefan is appalled when Vivian suggests they resort to extreme measures.
Can't we have one couple who enjoys each other, works together and is encouraged and supported in their relationship.:whack: Abby's past could very well be left alone and her relationship with Chad could very well be supported and developed. Salem needs at least one stable couple, over and above the Doug and Julie Show! I'm rooting for Chad and Abby!:clap:

I am so sick of the repetition on this show. It's a new year with the same stories of the past with different characters. I am getting dizzy on the Days merry-go-round.

Please, Stefan already has feelings for Abby???? He just met the girl. This show just keeps getting more bizarre by the minute. :fan: ShaSha
Listen-up writers! Fix this!!!

It's to cause angst between Chad and Abigail. TPTB can't let a couple be happy for any length of time. Of course, if Gabi finds out about Eli and Lani, she'll be waiting in the wings for Chad. Wake me when it's over.
I'm not sure I can say this, but I just puked a bit in my mouth! NOW I'll say "Wake me too when it's over!"

I have to say while I am not a fan of Chad & Abby, seemed like Jack & Jen working on a story or Bo & Hope working on a case to me.

Jennifer's date, hmmm? Could they just bring in an extra for a date simply to make Eric jealous. I can't think of anyone on screen.
I think Stefan looks more her age. I think I will save my opinion of him for awhile. I'm disgusted with Andre. I forget who posted it, but I said the same think about Abby's awful dress. They dress her in terrible clothes most of the time.

Monday January 15:
JJ pleads with Lani not to end her pregnancy. [JJ should go nuclear and send Jenny over to confront Lani. She'd agree to keep the baby just to shut up the outraged, high-volume Jen-Jen.]

Wednesday January 17:
Theo says goodbye to his family and friends as Kyler Pettis (Theo) leaves Days. [So long Tyler Pettis (Theo), you were the best of the generally tedious teen set. If you're not coming back anytime soon, TPTB shouid send the rest of the teens to Hong Kong to be with Belle and Shawn.]

Thursday January 18:
Gabi is dealt a devastating blow. [Has Stefan O. aka the Big Zero decided that her tacky little website really is not a business?]
Vivian grows nervous as John and Chad get closer to the truth. [She should be nervous. She might be able to fool Chad, but veteran Salemite John Black is another question. After going up against Stefano for years, handling Vivian should be child's play.]

Friday January 19:

Fresh out of rehab, Lucas asks Chloe out on a date. [Poor Lucas is a glutton for punishment. Chloe cheated on him once and could easily do so again. He'd be better off with Anne Milbauer. So would the viewers. If the writers have any sense they'll bring back Ms. Milbauer ASAP.]

Back